• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
cardinal2.jpg

P.S.  Jason, you have some sweet photography skills.

bfeeder said:
I now understand what all the fuss was about with the E.P. Carillo Cardinal series...this cigar was great!

cardinalc.jpg
Same thing I'm having right now before work! Very tasty indeed.

Ok so I hate acid sticks, I know I love the Tabak Dulce and that is made by Drew Estates....But acid line doesn't do it for me at all. But guy at the smoke shop talked me into this damn ACID TOAST.....Its actually not to bad for my flavor profile. Not sure I would buy it again, but I going to finish it not toss it like the rest of the acid sticks I have had. Lol

extremeXconcepts said:
Ok so I hate acid sticks, I know I love the Tabak Dulce and that is made by Drew Estates....But acid line doesn't do it for me at all. But guy at the smoke shop talked me into this damn ACID TOAST.....Its actually not to bad for my flavor profile. Not sure I would buy it again, but I going to finish it not toss it like the rest of the acid sticks I have had. Lol

Smoke what you like, like what you smoke!   Acids don't do it for very many people at all but every now and then you'll be surprised by something you never thought you'd like.  You're the one smoking it so if that's what you like, do it up!

Last night I stopped into Wall St. Humidor in Manhattan for a quick smoke as I was meeting my wife downtown for dinner.  Smoked a Viaje Holiday Blend Candy Cane.  It was my first experience with this cigar, and I have to say that I was quite pleased as I enjoyed it immensely.  Quite honestly, it's the only other Viaje I've truly enjoyed next to the Sartori...at least from my limited experience with this marca.  

La Aurora Escogidos Maduro Robusto
Asylum 13 Fifty
Asylum Mini Corona
Gran Habano Zulu Zulu Habano ZK56

Started the Birthday off right with an "Old" Padron 1926 #35 Maduro at work.

gallery_13257_1492_1843414.jpg

Thanks Phil!

Tall Paul said:
Started the Birthday off right with an "Old" Padron 1926 #35 Maduro at work.

gallery_13257_1492_1843414.jpg

Thanks Phil!
Great choice! Have a great birthday, brother! :thumbs:

I'm smoking another of those london clubs as I type.

Backslide said:
Nice photo Paul, Macro is the way to go using your phone!

That is just a normal pic with the Iphone... What is Macro? It hat how you get such good pics? Most of mine usually come out like shit...LOL

Tall Paul said:

That is just a normal pic with the Iphone... What is Macro? It hat how you get such good pics? Most of mine usually come out like shit...LOL
use this App and check out this site

Backslide said:

use this App and check out this site

Thanks brother I just downloaded it and I will read that site when I get some time! I will try a few shots with my next stogie.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.