• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curavari Buena Ventura. These guys are putting out some good value. Really liked it.

plpc.jpg

Liga Privada No.9 Robusto, hella smoke machine! The middle kinda has a marshmallow and wood taste.

Thanks Jason (Backslide)!

Started with a Liga #9,
moved to a Tatuaje TAA 2012 (very good),
and ended with a Liga Dirty Rat

bfeeder said:

One of my favorite choices right there!!

I'm smoking a La Fortaleza Cinco 5 tonight, Not a bad smoke!!

CMontoya79 said:
Liga Privada No.9 Robusto, hella smoke machine! The middle kinda has a marshmallow and wood taste.
Thanks Jason (Backslide)!
I'm glad you enjoyed it brother.

Jason

Quesada Heisenberg Corona
Nat Sherman Timeless (by Quesada)
And an Illusione Epernay Le Petit

Started the Jersey HERF off with a Bolivar Beli Fino. Then enjoyed a Padron 80th Maduro!  :thumbs:  on the ride home I lit up a FFP!

Paul

Yesterday at the Jersey Jake Herf :

WOAM
Undercrown
Lil Wolfie

Great time with great people!

Camacho Corojo Robusto, it caught me by surprise, really enjoyed it, spicy, cedar, leathery, some metallic like tinge. Good smoke, recommend if you like pepins, tats, opus, or any solid medium/full smoke, it had a couple months rest from the freebies camacho sent out. NOT FOR NEWBS. I was never really a fan of Honduran smokes either.

C

Sitting in my make shift cigar lounge (garage with a reddy torpedo heater) and enjoyed my first macanudo cru royale. Rally loved this smoke and quickly put it in my top ten!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.