• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVO Limited Edition 09 Compañero good solid smoke. From blind cigar review.

Thanks Alan

(Culturedhick)

40162067.jpg

A beautiful day in Monterey CA

That sounds new, and it's been a few years since I've been back home. Hellam's Tobacco shop on Alvarado St. was the place. My mom lived a few blocks up the hill from Foam Street for years while I was growing up, and I don't remember the Humidor being there.

Yesterday was a Tat Anarchy Apocalypse while sitting the the backyard at my parents house watching the kids swim in the pool for the first time this year.

Gavin said:
That sounds new, and it's been a few years since I've been back home. Hellam's Tobacco shop on Alvarado St. was the place. My mom lived a few blocks up the hill from Foam Street for years while I was growing up, and I don't remember the Humidor being there.
Bummer, I was hoping there was a herf possibility there! 

They have moved over from Carmel just a few years ago.

If you're ever back around there be sure to check them out!

Last Wednesday at Domino's night. Thanks Kris (Light This!)

gallery_13257_1492_987669.jpg

Trinidad Lonsdale 2010

Last Thursday on the long ride home from N. Dumpling Island.

gallery_13257_1492_25495.jpg

Rosario's House blend from the Bronx. This was my first one of his smokes and it was very good with a nice sweet creamy tobacco flavor. Thanks Kris (Light This!)

gallery_13257_1492_1934741.jpg

Still over priced IMO but a good smoke!

Last Saturday Night

gallery_13257_1492_128550.jpg

My first real CoRo and it was really good just couldn't see myself buying a box when there is great CC's out there for half the cost. Thanks Kris (Light This!)

LP Undercrown Corona Viva!
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona
Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz
Avo LE 2011 85th Ann.

Legado de Pepin Robusto - this was OTT but still enjoyed it. Hoping for more after rest, though.

Oliva G robusto while watching the U of D women's team make the sweet-sixteen for the first time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.