• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the HG's... Some say some of the OR were off, some were on, the few I've had were on, sorry to hear you didn't enjoy them. If I were you I'd find some from a different source and give them another try.

Gavin said:
Headley Grange. I'm not sure I'm digging it.
I love the few that I've smoked. I'm considering pulling the trigger on a box of the smaller RG size.

You know how people term a lot of sticks full-flavored medium-bodied? The HG seemed like a medium-flavored full-bodied cigar, with notes of charcoal. Hoping it was a fluke. May have been over-humidified still from the B&M.

2013-03-29_22-56-40_698.jpg

Oliva Serie G Torpedo
I couldn't finish it. It was a dog rocket. I have enjoyed all the other Oliva Series.

The current Punch Rare Corojo lineup includes a vitola that looks like the Fuente Hemingway Signature.  It's a nice shape for the blend, with plenty of smoking time for flavors to develop.  Had one night before last and there's another one in the humi that's about to meet the flame tonight.

~Boar

Bolivar Corona Junior while finishing cooking the Easter sauce for tomorrow.

gallery_13257_1492_1460638.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.