• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
An LFD Chisel Madoro......I usually do not care for the LFD line, but it helped cut the sweetness of the Christams Ale that I was drinking.

Today I smoked a cigar that I have been anticipating for a while, the MUWAT Baitfish. I have not been a fan of the blend as of yet, which I attributed to the fact that it came only in larger ring gauges. Then last year they came out with the PC baitfish, and followed it up with the +11 this year. I tried the +11 a couple of weeks ago, and wasn't impressed, and tonight I thought the Bait fish sucked. In fairness I have only smoked 1 bait fish and I will give it the fair shake and smoke the entire 5 pack, but it is not looking good for me.

LFD Air Bender Chisel. First one of these I had was really good. Second and third not so much, but I wonder if they got a little too dry. Flavor just isn't there like the first I had.

Aging Room M356. Not bad but due to my own impatience, having some burn issues. Should have let them sit a bit longer after receiving them.

LFD Cameroon Cabinet No. 1
Cruzado Avalito
Ortega Serie D No. 8 Maduro
Torano Master Churchill

Aging Room M356. Not bad but due to my own impatience, having some burn issues. Should have let them sit a bit longer after receiving them.
I love the presto Rothchild size.

LFD Air Bender Guerrero. Not bad, but not great. I'm thinking about another cigar while watching the Cardinals play.

Perdomo Champagne Noir robusto. My bro got a box of these and swapped me some for some Partagas 1845s. So far, I've enjoyed both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.