• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baccarat Luchadore while digging up an old drain pipe in the yard.

Another Feral pig at the Drew Estates event at Twins.

Man I love these, wish they weren't so cool looking so I'd smoke more :)

Second DE event I have gone to that never has them to sell so Kurt Kendall pulled a box from his Humi to sell them one per customer. I thought that was cool.

I have only had 3 and they have all been great. I can't ever sit on them the flavor is so great currently.

Headley Grange Wednesday, which was extremely tasty. Today, a Tatuaje TAA 2012. Good, very rich & peppery. I think I will like it better than the 2011 after some aging.

Another Feral pig at the Drew Estates event at Twins.

Man I love these, wish they weren't so cool looking so I'd smoke more :)

Second DE event I have gone to that never has them to sell so Kurt Kendall pulled a box from his Humi to sell them one per customer. I thought that was cool.

I have only had 3 and they have all been great. I can't ever sit on them the flavor is so great currently.

At the event I met Steve Saka (CEO of Drew Estates) and Marvin Samel (co-founder of Drew Estates) both were really cool guys and very informative on the industry!

gallery_13257_1641_533776.jpg

That's Marvin! Can't see it in the pic but he had the craziest animal skin coat on I have ever seen...LOL

Great smokes I also had a #9.
Paul

This evening at the Outlaw:

Julius Caeser CFCF Perfecto
Opus X CFCF Perfecto
Padron 1964 Monarca Maduro

Currently enjoying what has become a go-to smoke for me, a Toraño Exodus 50 Years Box Press.

Edited to add: listening to Jazz Essentials on Pandora and literally got chills listening to a live version of At Last by Etta James. I'm sure any jazz lovers out there can appreciate. Stellar.

Tres Reynas Belicoso this chilly evening. Not a bad smoke, although the ash seems very flaky.

Today I had an awesome day for smoking. So I treated myself to a My Father Special S Robusto and a Viaje Exclusive Chiquito

Enjoyed an Oliva Serie V Maduro Especial '09 after being outed from a hold'em tourney. It made things better.

Just met up @ Bayamos' S.A.C. with Jim for a few Mummy's and the Cowboys game...

The stick was great and reminded me of the Tat Black CGs...very similar IMO. Smoked it down to the nub.

gallery_13416_1483_19016.jpg
gallery_13416_1483_12775.jpg

An unbanded stogie that I hear is an E.P. Carrillo second. Delicious. Three bucks and will be getting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.