• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gavin said:
RyJ Ex #4 '04.

Had it's sibling today before dinner. Thanks for the great smoke sadly it was so good i forgot to take a pic...LOL

Got this little beauty ready for the Season 3 Finale tonight.

gallery_13257_1492_255643.jpg

emoshun said:
Such a solid smoke!

What is that table top you are setting it on? What cool colors!

Paul

I've seen so much about Panacea(sp)cigars here in the last couple of days, I went out and got a Green label toro, and a red label torp. Smoked the green today. Very nice smoke!

Have the red for tonight and the season finally of the WD, and the start of season three Game of Thrones.

Went to Kendalls place last night, started with a Quintero Medias Coronas from the 90's, then a Liga Privada Papas Fritas and finished with a Opus X No. 5. Good night.

wkoti said:
Went to Kendalls place last night, started with a Quintero Medias Coronas from the 90's, then a Liga Privada Papas Fritas and finished with a Opus X No. 5. Good night.
Does your butt hurt?

Backslide said:
Does your butt hurt?
Is the Pope catholic?

Got to relax this weekend with a LP T52 Robusto.  Burn problems all over the place which were most likely due to humi level fluctuations throughout the winter, but it was still a fantastic smoke and very enjoyable with the beautiful weather we had this weekend.

Paul it was my father-in-laws work bench, love the texture/color of it.

We've done many a project in the garage and it's a unique place to take shots.

Gran Habano Zulu Zulu Habano Corona Gorda
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona Gorda
MUWAT Bait Fish
Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Maduro

Shark Gifted to me by Baymos at the QSH last year! Thanks Robert

gallery_13257_1492_2652358.jpg

Awesome pics Paul !

Here are a few pics of some sessions this past week... (minus a pic of the A.F. Shark I had yesterday)
Tonight the C.C.C.C got together and we tried the new Tatuaje Apocalypse. Great smoke...

gallery_13416_1483_21193.jpg

gallery_13416_1483_32032.jpg

gallery_13416_1483_43854.jpg

gallery_13416_1483_28518.jpg

gallery_13416_1483_24718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.