• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ortega Serie D no.10 natural while watching "The Man with the Iron Fists" by Quentin Tarantino, the smoke was better. 

AF sungrown 858, still a stellar smoke. 

Oliva V especial.....Had 2-3 of these before and really enjoyed them. This particular one seems to be a lemon which is suprising because I have never had performance issues with Oliva.  

GKane said:
Oliva V especial.....Had 2-3 of these before and really enjoyed them. This particular one seems to be a lemon which is suprising because I have never had performance issues with Oliva.  

Had the same issue with a V torp not long ago. Was so plugged, I tossed it. I had gotten three. They other two where fine...go figure

El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga

A.F. Cuban Belicoso SG

louich said:
^how was it ? ^ I almost bought a box but went with MK's instead.

Great.  You can't go wrong with any illusione.  The mk is pretty fantastic as well... my favorite original remains the ~2~.

Yeah I get your point. The inly soso line IMO is the 88 maduro. I was not as impressed woth them as I was with the epernay or no 2 (wich reminded me of a CC profile when I smoked it)

louich said:
Yeah I get your point. The inly soso line IMO is the 88 maduro. I was not as impressed woth them as I was with the epernay or no 2 (wich reminded me of a CC profile when I smoked it)
I haven't smoked any cigar by Dion that I haven't enjoyed.  I thought I'd dislike the Maduros when they came out, but found the 88 quite good, as well as the MJ12 Maduro.  All of the "original documents" rock.  My current go-to is the Epernay Le Matin, however.  That cigar with a couple years on it is phenomenal.

I love the Le ferme and beside the 2 I'd say it's my favorite. The maduros on the other side are good but not as impressive as the other wrappers. Top NC brand nonetheless!

Smoked a WOAN while sitting on the riding mower cutting the grass. It amazes me how much I dislike this cigar but absolutely love a WOAM

Leon Jimenes Maduro Robusto
Aging Room Quattro Espressivo
Tatuaje Verocu No. 5
Mi Barrio El Forro

Getting my palate ready for the Outlaw Padron event with a LFD DL Especiales Oscuro.

I'm having my last Cohiba Maduro 5, I don't understand how so many dislike these. YUM!

wkoti said:
I'm having my last Cohiba Maduro 5, I don't understand how so many dislike these. YUM!
You also like Pete Johnson's shaft. So that's not saying much.

1990 Vintage RP from 09.  *sigh* how my tastes have changed.  Kind of disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.