• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aging Room M356 on the golf course today. Awesome to get another round in his time of year.

Ramon Bueso Genisis Toro
JDN Antano 1970 Chuchill
LP Dirty Rat
I tried a couple of the Genesis Toros. Good cigar but not as good as the hype, as usual.

I also enjoyed an Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97. These grew on me but the consistency has been so-so.

Tat drac. Realizing there is three years of age here. It has gotten better since 09 very nicely. The aroma is amazing!

Started with an H Upmann Majestic, and then a Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig.

I just saw that, thanks for the heads up. Was also just looking to make small talk with that there new member :thumbs: :cool:

Jaime Garcia New England Ed. Toro
DPG Blue Generoso
Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig

Tat Mummy and I will say that everyone always says that the LE's are the best cigars ever but up until this point my favorite monster was the Face but I think it may be bumped out. If you have had the Mini Mummy and were disappointed like myself because it was a spicy stick well forget that. This cigar is totally different and DELICIOUS! I wish I bought more and will be looking for a plain box soon. Very smooth and creamy tobacco. It paired perfect with a couple ice cold cokes! Long smoke at about 1 hour 15 min-1 hour 25 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.