• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler alert!

What did you think of the crew accepting the payoff in the last episode? Didn't think they should have.

It's actually one of the genuinely historical plotlines, lol.  The custom was called "Danegeld" and King Charles the Unready (yep, that's really what he was called) of France was its greatest dispenser---he gave my ancestors NORMANDY to stop sacking Paris!

~Boar

Pow Pow Power Ranger
4A3D89EF-00F0-4BF2-89BB-8445D8B78148-6996-0000027EF142AF05_zpsf3897b7d.jpg

LP no.9 with a few years on it, I almost ditched it at the halfway mark because it wouldn't draw enough smoke. Ended up finishing just fine. STILL a good smoke, tastewise. 

My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto this am with some black French Press Coffee. Great smoke, nice volume of smoke and nice Nicaraguan flavors.

wkoti said:
photo_zpsd1b40934.jpg

Thank you Mr. Montoya!
Glad you enjoyed the crappy cigar, said you earlier. I may not have 1000's of cigars but I prefer quality over quantity. I am glad you enjoyed it CJ. I have found that upmanns tend to have great flavor, the mag 50's are like cinnamon coffee goodness.

H. Upmann is my favorite CC brand, never had one I didn't like. A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then Ceasar! ;)

Flaky Flakerton

EPC Regalias Real - great cigar and value, IMO.

A couple of '05 JLP Cremas last night.

In laws over for dinner, post mulch project snack of illusione Rothschild R and some of CJ's (wkoti) apple pie moonshine!

Thanks CJ

Been gone for a bit, but have not forgotten about my brothers...

Here's a little afternoon shot @ the S.A.C. with Bayamos, celebrating a successful house showing. 
Hitting up a couple Liga Privada Ratzillas... Delicious !

gallery_13416_1483_32583.jpg

gallery_13416_1483_55348.jpg

gallery_13416_1483_32690.jpg

Don't worry, we smoked them down to the nub.  :thumbs:

Post dinner smoke of a Montecristo no. 4 with age!!! Mmmmm sweet deliciousness!

Thanks (Theorangeman)

Status
Not open for further replies.