• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody mentioned a Viaje summerfest a few days back. I'm just finishing one and the year long rest did it a heap of justice.

Yesterday brought me a CyB and MCW Liga I. CyB always great but really have to rave about the MCWs. Have now tried both blends and both were absolutely delicious.

Illusione Rothchild, very good for such a young cigar.
Bolivar ?-thanks CJ.
Mini Mum-gray finish to the night.

Jaime Garcia LE 2011?
I forgot who sent this, but thank you fellow BOTL.

Great cigar! Nice cedar and sweetness, balanced smoke with nice med/full flavor.

C

Smoking a Dirty Rat as I type. I've only had a handful but I must say this is my favorite stick in the LP line.

Nashkicker said:
Smoking a Dirty Rat as I type. I've only had a handful but I must say this is my favorite stick in the LP line.
Agreed, I smoked a FFP and a LP40. Very good.
Edited because I am "f'd" up, sorry.

Viaje Tower 45th,
And a Quesada Jalapa Beli.

It's amazing hom much better the Beli Jalapa is compared to the robusto. Still a little bland, but much better.

Undercrown Gran Toro. It was a great smoke. Good balance between body and strenght..... Thanks John !

Viaje Platino Lancero
Tat Mummy
Murcielago Belicoso
Diplomaticos No. 5.....thanks Smellysell!

Smoked one I received at the "Midwest Smoke Out".  A La Palina Classic.   I was pleasantly surprised. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.