• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perdomo Cuban Parejo Belicoso -- a nice smoke, probably overly humidified though as I had to maintain an aggressive draw to keep it lit. I think I will dry box the next one for a day before smoking it.

My first Ortega Serie D yesterday.  Had some tunneling issues and needed 2 burn corrections, but the flavor was pretty good and the smoke production was excellent.

xerais said:
Just had a Rocky Patel 90 that my girlfriend gave to me.
She's a keeper! I say this because my wife also encourages/ OK's me smoking cigars.

C

Quesada Q D'Etat Molotov
molotov.jpg

Ambos Mundos Short #2 Sumatra
Room 101 San Andres Papi Chulo
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 5
My Father Cedros Deluxe Cervantes

I don't really post a whole lot of "daily smokes" here, but tonight was special.  I got to relax and smoke with a good friend of mine who is in the Canadian Air Force and stationed here with NATO.  Our kids go to school together and are great friends, as well.  He's leaving soon to go back to Canada and we don't get together nearly as often as we should.  He picked out a pair of Cohiba Siglo II's from my fridgidor for us tonight, and I'd have to say that (probably due mostly to the company) it was the most enjoyable Cohiba I've ever smoked.  

nismo270r said:
Quesada Q D'Etat Molotov
molotov.jpg
Nismo, that is one bad azz looking smoke. You gonna make me try to find one.

Other than that, a good ole Padron 2000 Maduro.

La riqueza no4, hell of a smoke!

Thank you fellow BOTL, ya know who you are.

C

Pugman1943 said:
Nismo, that is one bad azz looking smoke. You gonna make me try to find one.

Other than that, a good ole Padron 2000 Maduro.
You should definitely have a go at one, it was delicious! I need to try some of the other vitolas in the line now.

Status
Not open for further replies.