• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron 1926

Maybe I'm broken but I don't see what the fuss about Padrons is. It's a good cigar, but nothing to get excited over.

ilikefishes said:
Viaje C4. This is an excellent smoke.

Wish I could get my hands on a few of those summer releases. :love:

pyro92 said:
Padron 1926

Maybe I'm broken but I don't see what the fuss about Padrons is. It's a good cigar, but nothing to get excited over.

Viaje C4. This is an excellent smoke.

Wish I could get my hands on a few of those summer releases. :love:
You aren't alone. I love the 45th but the rest tend to fall flat. I think it is a flavor profile some love and some don't.

Had a Viaje Super Lancero while planting the garden. Somewhat one note, but what a good note.

Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Corona Extra
Jaime Garcia Petit Robusto
Room 101 San Andres Papi Chulo
AB Tempus Quadrum

Pair of Bolivar RC's this past weekend.  One at the bar, one on the golf course.  Both were pretty good, can't wait to see how they smoke in a year or two.

DPG Black Robusto
Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto #2
MUWAT Bait Fish
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Short Churchill

Padron 1926 No. 6 Natural '08
Fuente Between the Lines
Opus X Power Ranger '07
H. Upmann Half Corona

Rocky Patel Edge Battalion - 1st one for me. Picked it up because it looks Large and in charge, perfect for a Friday smoke. I will say very impressed.

Rocky Patel Edge Battalion - 1st one for me. Picked it up because it looks Large and in charge, perfect for a Friday smoke. I will say very impressed.

wkoti said:
Fuente Between the Lines
Opus X Power Ranger '07
H. Upmann Half Corona
CJ...I'd be interested to hear your take on the 1926 No. 6 you smoked from '08.  Do you feel that the 1926 Series ages well?

thechenman said:

Fuente Between the Lines
Opus X Power Ranger '07
H. Upmann Half Corona
CJ...I'd be interested to hear your take on the 1926 No. 6 you smoked from '08.  Do you feel that the 1926 Series ages well?

Agreed, review if possible?

Hey Dave, it was a great stick. It had a few years on it and it was smooth and subtle, but I don't honestly feel it was much different than a fresh one. The last one I had was also smooth and mellow and I doubt it had much age on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.