• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
one fantastic RASS box date APR 2010
RASS-1.jpg

Great day for cigars!

Don Alejandro and a WOAM. Both with a bit of age and both were quite good! :thumbs:

Enjoyed a Papas Fritas while doing yard work. Now going to have a 7-20-04 on the deck.

AF 858 Flor Fina natural, haven't smoked this blend for a while. Great choice!
Trinidad ingenios tonight.

I am in jury duty, but I started my day with an Illusione 88 maduro and add soon as I get out I have an Anejo waiting for me.

Nothing spectacular today. Had a bundle of Corojo Especial given to me. I guess ill burn one of these today and see how it is.

thefatguy said:
I am in jury duty, but I started my day with an Illusione 88 maduro and add soon as I get out I have an Anejo waiting for me.

You could probably get dismissed from jury duty if you light up that Anejo in the court room.  :sign:

You could probably get dismissed from jury duty if you light up that Anejo in the court room.  :sign:

Lmao, that's a thought Jeff.
It's Grand Jury so I'm here every Monday and Wednesday for two months. :angry:

If you do light one up in the court room, you better have an extra for the chief prosecuter.

Status
Not open for further replies.