• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had myself a RyJ Belicoso on Friday night up at the lake house, and then followed that up Saturday with a Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra that was gifted to me by a fine BOTL. I have to say that I was VERY impressed with this cigar. I am usually not a big fan of anything Patel puts out, but this was a real hit!!! Thanks for the opportunity to smoke it Matt!

~Billy

Been studying a lot lately... wanted a cigar but I don't smoke inside my house. So I set up a card table outside and smoked a Sancho Panza Double Maduro while I studied haha. Great smoke... recommended by many, I had to try it.

I had my first VSG, a Corona Gorda, tonight at the beach. It did not blow me away, not from lack of quality, but I'm not a big fan of the flavor profile that it offered.

Having a tasty Hoyo Churchill. I know its early but I just got off work.

PL Panatella and Cohiba Piramide.

An EL or the one from the Seleccion Piramides? I'm assuming that this didn't suck. :whistling:

Just a plain 'ol piramide. I was a little disappointed with it. It was good tobacco taste, but was missing that richness I've found with others I've smoked. Was actually kind of plain, whereas usually I'm constantly looking at the smoke going, "Damn this is good". Not with this one. It was gifted, so no idea the age. Maybe it was too young. I'll have to see if I can find a nicely aged one to compare.

After yard work, I sat out on the patio and enjoyed an Armando Ramos Robaina.

God of Fire Don Carlos from 05' and a Fuente Short Story. I love the short story. I need to get my hands on a box. :)

Yesterday I had a wonderful A. Fuente Gran Reserva Rothschilds and enjoyed a nice Gurkha Regent Robusto. :)

601 Habano Robusto - AGAIN! Why screw with a winning combo.

Padron 1926 maddie #9 with about one year on it. What a difference a year makes with these. MMMmmmmm.

Good cigar day yesterday: First off was an 858 Maduro, then a Hemi Best Sellar and finally an Illusione 888. All of the delicious.

Had an '04 Anejo Shark yesterday........ :love:

I'm thinking Had a Padilla 1932 Oscuro Limitada Robo for the ride home today.....

Wound down the evening with a Partagas 160 and a Young's Double Chocolate Stout :thumbs:

This evening, I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Double Maduro Robusto.

A.F. 858 Maddie on the golf course 2day and after dinner a Pre-Release Liga Privida #9 from the MAW-PIF. Drew Estate finnally got it right. Beautiful smoke.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.