• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyJ Short Churchill -- will look for some more of these, I enjoyed, bit on the mild side but nice
Tatuaje Black -- wish my jar was bottomless :)

This morning, I sat out on the patio and enjoyed a CAO MX2 Toro.

Tatuaje Noella last night while sitting outside listening to the Royals game.

La Aurora Cien Anos Robusto while praying for the Mets' bullpen to not blow another save...

Last night was a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto. Lovely as usual. :)

Had a great day for golf. Smoked an LFD Coronado Double Corona on the front nine and an Anejo No. 49 on the back.

Had a great day for golf. Smoked an LFD Coronado Double Corona on the front nine and an Anejo No. 49 on the back.

Now that's the way to play golf, sounds like you had a great time Louie!

Hoyo de Monterrey Sabroso, natural. Amazing that you can get a tower of ash nearly all the way to the band of a petit corona. I wish I had a camera. :) These are good and well constructed smokes.

I had an AF Cuban Belicoso SG this weekend, and it was really good! I wasn't expecting greatness, but this was truly excellent. :thumbs:

I smoked my first Party Short tonight, and it was quite the flavor bomb. I'm not sure of the age, but I'd guess that it was young, as it became hot with a little under two inches remaining. I've been enjoying short smokes lately, as I rarely have time to finish a larger stick, and this minuto really delivered! :D

This morning I had coffee and a freebie cigar pass on to me that has been sitting in the humi for a few weeks now I was told it was a nicaraguan box pressed cigar it had no band no name the look was ok it was rolled a little loose very spongy. Wrapper looked good a few small veins but very dark and rich looking slightly oily my buddy knows I like a strong spicy smoke. And well this one was. Flavor was good at first but it lacked the thick cloud of smoke and burned umm well the only way to explain it is horable it burned out if you did not keep puffing on it I only made it 1/3 of the way through and I got tired of lighting it and with all that puffing to keep it lit made it very bitter and quite harsh. Lets hope I just have a bad stick cause if my buddy likes these I hope he never gives me another one. rp

Had a La Riqueza No. 3 last night. This Corona Gorda is not as flavorful as the PC, but still quite delicious. Crap, I'm almost out of the sampler!

decided to visit my favorite shop in NYC (la concha) today and tried one of their houseblends made for them by none other than Don Pepin Garcia. had the Fuerte - excellent! robusto size, cuban seed wrapper earthy spicy smoke. felt kinda weird smoking a bandless cigar, but i got over that pretty easy. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.