• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved around some firewood and smoked an Illusione f9. Good smoked, seemed a little light in strengh but I will give this one another go tommorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just smoked a 1926 #2 Beli. My first one and it was great. It was accompanied with some Privilege...yes, I drink this early.

Yesterday: Hemi BTL - was totally unbelievable. My first one of these.

Today: Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon.

Got the guests out the house and now enjoying a Graycliff Expresso (black label) President with a glass of Glenrothes Select Reserve. :rolleyes:
The Graycliff was a gift from Moki.

A RASS with morning coffee and my first but definitly not my last Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos from the Corona Pass. :rolleyes: Now to get my hands on some more of those Maduros, it never ends :angry:

Brian

Last night a Davidoff 100th Robusto- Thank you sinnyc (Tim)! A wonderful smoke paired with a dram of newly opened bottle of Balvenie Doublewood.

Today, a Short Story from 2005 while waiting for dinner. Very nice!
After dinner, a La Riqueza No. 1 paired with Royal Brackla 1976 cask strength from a gracious host. What a fine scotch- had to tame it down with a few drops of spring water. Oh the smoke was good, too :)

Has a Padilla Corojo Edicion Especial 2006 this evening, and must say, it was one of those lemons you dread getting =(

Went out on me 6 times, unraveled from about 1" in, bad draw.

Oh well, can't win 'em all!

I met up with Brent (Bsneed51) at the Outlaw after work. While there, I enjoyed a Short Story and a LFD Limitado III.

The brother-in-law and I had a WOAM after dinner and then hit a pair of Liga Privada No'9, it was great to have him here last night to have a couple of great smokes with.

While hanging out at the Outlaw with Dave (dav1041), and watching the Jayhawks beat MU, I enjoyed three fine cigars:

RP Connecticut Robusto
Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo
PSD4

The cold weather has put a cease to smoking larger cigars for me. Here's what been in my rotation:
Los Statos de Luxe Delirios(excellent cheapie)
Illusione 68
Party Shorts
Diplo #3
Anejo 50

Had a Tat Reserva robusto today, which my local B&M finally---finally!---got in, and a new Nestor Miranda something or other Dave, the owner, gifted me.

Only picked up a fiver of the Tats, but . . . dang. I may have to go see about that unopened box they have left. That's one tasty smoke.

~Boar

Today was a bit odd, some family friends of the parental unit are moving to AL soon so we took the kids down to say good bye. On the way home we (the wife and I) decided to put up the new Christmas lights! What a pain in the @$$, so I get them up and all is good but my blood pressure is still on the hi side. I come in the house and run to the humi! The wife says what are you doing? To which I reply I need a smoke after all that mess!

She rolled her eyes and off I went, with this little Punch Champion in hand, a gift from a friend. Wow for a little guy this thing packs a punch...pardon the pun but man this smoke was really nice.

The Red Winds played tonight and a buddy called so I ran to the bar to meet up and took a AF Chateau Maduro in tow just in case. The bar was a go so I lit this little fella up and had at it. Paired well with the Old Grand Dad Manhattan's I was drinking. Wings lost but all in all it was a great day!

Tony

My first 3-cigar day.

3-4 p.m. had a Indian Tabac Corojo

6:30 p.m. dinner at Schlesinger's in New Windsor NY, followed by:
Punch Rothschild Maduro (bought there)
Opus X Bellicoso
while drinking Hennesey

Woo-hoo! :D

John

Status
Not open for further replies.