• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
AF Don Carlos Lancero

I have wanted to try those for a bit. I will prob pick some up when I am in vegas. How was it?

It was one of the top 3 lanceros of my life. I would definitely pick some up! If you do, shoot me a PM! :laugh: :whistling:

As for my smokes of the day, a '98 Sancho Panza Bachilleres and a DPG Serie JJ Lancero (from lancero's collection).

I just had 2 Johnny-O's today and they was both Shagfoots. I just love those cigars way to much. :D

The job hunting isn't going well, but I was able to enjoy another perfect day! I sat on the patio and enjoyed a Partagas Robusto and a LFD Series 2000 #2.

I feel you! I've been out of a job for almost a month now, and it sucks. :(

Then again I'm a student so it's not one of my top priorities.

..a Romeo Y Julieta Vintage, which I believe might be Domician??....too new at all this to be real sure, either way...I sure enjoyed it, just a blind grab from the local smoke shop humidor!!!!

I had a job interview today. On the way home, I stopped by a local shop to pick up a few sticks. While hanging out there, I smoked a RP Summer Collection Robusto.

I just had 2 Johnny-O's today and they was both Shagfoots. I just love those cigars way to much. :D

How can you not :D

Tried a DPG Blue Lancero (2008.5) today. Incredibly smooth smoke, no particular flavours that stood out.. just an all round excellent cigar :thumbs:

AVO 22 "Euro Addition" and I have to say it has become one of my favorite smokes. Too bad they are impossible to find and I missed the two boxes that where for sale today :(.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.