• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday evening,,,smoked a Cubancrafters Medina 1959.....they call them the Miami blend at CC,,,,,great cigar.

Just finished off a Don Tomas Clasico Robusto Maduro with my smoking buddy, who enjoyed a La Gloria Cubana Natural Robusto. The Don Tomas was exceptional, with a perfect sweetness, strength, and complexity. I will definitely be buying a fiver of these!

Ashton VSG - Probably my new favorite cigar. Very distinct flavor/taste and a great draw.

Gurkha the Beast - Good cigar, burned well, drew well but seemed to get harsh in the last inch or so.

Smoked a Padron 40th Maduro on Saturday. Flavor was good until about halfway when it started collecting tar on the head and the draw tightened up. I clipped off the tar and the draw opened back up but the flavor turned flat and tasteless. Too bad I have heard great things about this cigar...will have to find another one to renew my faith.

After a week long break from cigars (went out of town) I decided to try out my first cuban (at least I think its a cuban :blush: ), a RASC. This little sucker packs a big punch and for my "first" I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised!

Didn't have much time today so I went for a Rocky Patel OSG PC.

Arturo Fuente Seleccion Privada No. 1 Natural with my partner at work, easy monday, we finished our shift at 9:30 tonight and we were off at midnight, which made for plenty of time to enjoy a smoke! It was our first time trying these, they were part of a sampler I had ordered a few months ago so they had been sitting in the humidor for a bit. Very smooth, surprisingly flavorful and mild at the same time, with a short finish. Draw was perfect, construction was top notch, an all around great cigar. I will be picking some more of these up, possibly even a box!

It was a lovely day here in Afghanistan. Sunny, light breeze blowing and not too cold. I enjoyed a Gurkha Ancient Warrior Torpedo on the balcony of the Rahimi House. First Gurkha for me. I liked it. I'll have to add it to the list of sticks I need to stock my humidor at home with!

Cheers,

Tony

I had a Camacho Triple Maduro Torp this morning. On the way home, an Aurora 1495 churchill.

I smoked an Ambos Mundos this afternoon and am seriously considering lighting up a Joya de Nicaragua later tonight.

I smoked an Coronado Double Corona by La Flor earlier this afternoon. First Coronado I smoked so I did not really have any expectations other than it being a good smoke. Indeed it was a good smoke. Although, my palate is used to smoking DPG made smokes so that spiciness upon lighting was not there. All in all a very good smoke. I highly recommend it for you to try.

Cheers,

O

I smoked another Ambos Mundos today (I had the Sumatra yesterday and the Habano today).

Today I smoked a Diablo Picante. Yesterday I smoked a CAO America monument, CAO Black, and a 5Vegas Gold. All excellent.

Enjoyed myself a very nice mild Romeo Y Julieta Cab. Selection with a 44oz of sweet tea from Sonics!

H Upman Mag 46
Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
Tatuaje Black CG
Tatuaje La Verhita(sp?)

Avo Signature this morning. Not crazy about it. The '03 AF Hemi I had this afternoon was worth the time invested, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.