• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished up a Johnny O Sublime EL. Let me start off by saying these are smoking fantastic. Pretty darn young and delicious!!! Just how I like 'em. :whistling:

I just finished up a Johnny O Sublime EL. Let me start off by saying these are smoking fantastic. Pretty darn young and delicious!!! Just how I like 'em. :whistling:

Yep. I had a Johnny O! Sublime on Friday and I enjoyed every bit of it.

A few golfing yesterday.....

Cuban MC Petit Edmundo Tubo - I love this cigar. Menium bodied, tons of flavour and the construction seems to always be flawless. Alas, I am down to my last 2.

Avo Piramides - This was purchased 11 or 12 years ago so nicely aged. It started out very bland and had very little flavour. At the 1/2 way mark it seemed to come together and was remarkably better.

Cuban MC #4 - Always a great smoke and the flavour is consistant from year to year and box to box. This one had some initial construction problems. A bit plugged to start but got better as it burned.

Tatuaje Noellas from 2005....

Tatuaje's are always my go to smoke... Thank god for Pete Johnson and Don Pepin and their cigars. :thumbs:

I received a Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Maduro Selectos from a fine BOTL here at CP and I have to honestly say this is one fine smoke. This is the first DPG labeled stick that I actually enjoyed. :thumbs: <Thanks DeVonn>

While listening to the Chiefs pregame show, I enjoyed a Famous Nicaraguan 3000 Grande Robusto.

RP vintage 1990, I know there are lot of you here that don't like his stuff but for whatever reason I seem to really enjoy them. The 1999 is still my fav, so far. This one I smoked down farther than any other cigar so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back