• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
VR Famoso '07. Got a fiver left so we'll see what some rest does to these. Now I just need to keep my grubby little hands off them. :blush:

La Riqueza #2 yesterday, and WOW!!! First half really reminded me of a richer, fuller Hemingway WOAN or Best Seller. The last half really morphed into a spicy/vanilla bean smoothy that would've had me rechecking the band for a picture of Simon Bolivar on the front of it. I'll check on the price point on these but I would definitely seek out more of them.

I'm chilling out with a beautiful CAO Gold Torpedo. The best bang for the buck I have ever found, yet.
Really nice aroma all the women like. Rich tasting cream and coco, wrapped all up in a gorgeous Ecuatorian
Connecticut seed wrap. Not too bold, but lots of tasty smoke. I'm smoking this jewel right now.

David

Starting the weekend off right... Tonight: Tatuaje Black Label. Headed up to Vancouver tomorrow with the family so bringing some good sticks; Camacho 10th Anniversary Torps, LFD Chisels, Padron 1926 Anniversary Natural Torps and Opus Super Belicosos... Canadian Taxes are so high it only makes sense to bring my own sticks rather than buy up there!

Last night I had a RP Edge Maduro. I kinda liked this one. I had 2 in the humi but a buddy of mine came over so I gave him the other. Will definitely pick a couple more up when I get the chance!

I smoked a Opus X Robusto that I bought from the latest run hitting the market.
This was the best Opus X Robusto that I've had in years. Rich, great body, and plenty of smoke.
I was not expecting it to be this good.
I have an aversion to paying over $10.00 for any cigar, and I paid 13 for this one. It was worth every penny.

La Riqueza #2 yesterday, and WOW!!! First half really reminded me of a richer, fuller Hemingway WOAN or Best Seller. The last half really morphed into a spicy/vanilla bean smoothy that would've had me rechecking the band for a picture of Simon Bolivar on the front of it. I'll check on the price point on these but I would definitely seek out more of them.
Just finished my last #2 while watching the Pats pull out another win. Love this stick, second and last third of this cigar really come alive.

Brian

Just finished my last #2 while watching the Pats pull out another win. Love this stick, second and last third of this cigar really come alive.

Brian

Tastes like a Boli. Ohhh I might have to find one of these to try.

Had a Vegueros Especiales No. 2 this morning. Boli CE this afternoon. Fired up a Padilla Miami this evening. Fixing to go smoke the pipe here in a bit.

I just fired up a Cohiba Siglo VI, and I can't even begin to describe how incredible this cigar is. It's leaps and bounds better then the Siglo III I had earlier in the week. WOW!!!!

I had an RP connecticut last night, gifted from someone here. That was a great smoke, really enjoyed it. I was in a horrible mood and this was a nice way to forget about some issues for a short time. Later I had a Black Pearl, that thing was awful IMO, wife said it smelled like weed and the taste was just nasty, to me.

Just got done smoking an Esencia Petite Corona and I think I've found a new favorite...wow. Excellent cigar with excellent flavors and it paired wonderfully with the Four Roses bourbon I was drinking. I still have a robusto to smoke but I will be getting more of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.