• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife didn't work night shift for the first time in a million years tonight. That being said I took advantage of the no kids for an hour and smoked a wonderful BTL. I love the way the wrappers twist the profile!!

9/10

I enjoyed my day off (THANK YOU to all the men & women who served or are serving our country) with a Padron 4000 Maduro and an Oliva Serie V Torpedo.

While in Vermont for a convention with good friends of Jimmy K's

Tat Frank
Pepin Blue
Padron 80th
Jose Seijas
Oliva V Maddie
Camacho 1962

Last night Cohiba Siglo II (06) Thanks Mr. F.

Tonight ML3 love these sticks

Brian

Smoked one Sancho Panza Bachilleres, but unfortunately had an tar attack! :(

While in Vermont for a convention with good friends of Jimmy K's

Tat Frank
Pepin Blue
Padron 80th
Jose Seijas
Oliva V Maddie
Camacho 1962

Last night Cohiba Siglo II (06) Thanks Mr. F.

Tonight ML3 love these sticks

Brian

Nice smokes Brian!! I wanted to go so bad. My girl went and had a blast. There's always next year...

Had me a DPG Blue Label Lancero from 07 last night. These seem to get smoother and better every time I pull one out...which is only about 1 every 3 months.

Great smokes.

Had my first Exclusivo Lado Occidental last night at the Pete Johnson event. It will NOT be my last. Took me over two hours to take this one down.

Tonight i am smoking a Maria Guerrero something (its a torpedo), with a glass of Crown on the rocks.

I am trying to discern tastes but it is harder than yall make it seem. But with that said, i am enjoying it. I am not sure where this smoke sits as far as quality goes, but to me its just fine. This was one of the only good smokes that came in a thompson sampler i bought when i was a super newbie.

The ash fell off into my lap about 2/3 through the stick. I definetly noticed a change towards the middle of the cigar however. I have to cut this one short, but i enjoyed it.

Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 petit corona while walking the dogs.

HdM Epicure #1 not sure the age was a gift but think it was young. Good though.

Brian

LFD DL Cameroom Lancero - Als puffstuff

They've settled in a bit since I bought them a year ago, very nice.

Smoked a Hoyo DC while reading a magazine on the balcony in a nice warm weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.