• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Training Wheels Pass - FNG pt deux

How about this:
T. 50) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero (P. La Flor Dominicana Limitado II)
as for the BTTB it is the Outlaw Pepin/Padilla Super Toro size.

LMK :D

Billy

T. 50) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero (P. La Flor Dominicana Limitado II) :( **

** http://www.seriouscigars.com/ ...
Are you doing any research? If so, where are you looking for the comparison?

For comparisons I look at all the major online retailers; Schwartz, CI, Holts, Famous, Serious, Atlantic, Best Cigar etc......
I then divide the box price by the box count, add them all together and divide that number by the number of retailers that list it. Cigar Aficionado also lists prices, though I am not sure how they determine their amounts.

Unfortunately not all retailers offer both cigars that need to be compared. As such I try to compile as much info as I can understanding the variance in prices between the retailers can be anywhere from $.20 to $3.00. As far as assigning rarity, I guess that might be a regional determinant. Everything in my proposed puts/takes is usually at my favorite B&M :D , then again, they usually have in stock sticks I never see anywhere else.

I'll go ahead and drop the La Flor trade and stick with the other three :thumbs: .

Man, I am learning a ton, I just wish there was a unified cigar MSRP theory :laugh: :laugh: ...........Where is Steven Hawking when you need him :sign: :D

LMK

Billy

**Edutid fir schpelluning**

For comparisons I look at all the major online retailers; Schwartz, CI, Holts, Famous, Serious, Atlantic, Best Cigar etc......
I then divide the box price by the box count, add them all together and divide that number by the number of retailers that list it. Cigar Aficionado also lists prices, though I am not sure how they determine their amounts.

Unfortunately not all retailers offer both cigars that need to be compared. As such I try to compile as much info as I can understanding the variance in prices between the retailers can be anywhere from $.20 to $3.00. As far as assigning rarity, I guess that might be a regional determinant. Everything in my proposed puts/takes is usually at my favorite B&M :D , then again, they usually have in stock sticks I never see anywhere else.

I'll go ahead and drop the La Flor trade and stick with the other three :thumbs: .

Man, I am learning a ton, I just wish there was a unified cigar MSRP theory :laugh: :laugh: ...........Where is Steven Hawking when you need him :sign: :D

LMK

Billy

**Edutid fir schpelluning**
LOL!! No kidding. I usually try to look at a site that has both because of that problem. When comparing w/in the same line, like LFD to LFD I would think that using MSRP should work just fine. That being said, MSRP between the two are $9 and $8.33 respectively I believe, but some places are quoting almost $10 for the lancero. Unfortunately, the LFD web site doesn't have MSRP listed for their products. ... hope that helps.

Big Box arrived this morning :D All cigars present and accounted for!

Ok, my official and approved P/T

T. 27) Partagas Party Short - SIH DIC 05 (P. 80)H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo 2003)
T. 68) Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso (P. 81)BTTB 6x60 DPG)
T. 67) Padron 1926 Serie #35 Maduro (P. 82)Gurkha Legend Churchill)

I'll send this bad boy out once I verify with vin#

Billy

T. 27) Partagas Party Short - SIH DIC 05 (P. 80)H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo 2003)

Billy
This was conditional ... and one condition was not met.

Ok, it's headed to Texas!!

DC# 03060320000353309135

Thanks again!!

Billy
Since this is in the air, vin#, please quarantine stick #80. Just write on the bag w/ a sharpie (Do Not Trade).

Thanks,
- C

Billy
This was conditional ... and one condition was not met.

Ok, it's headed to Texas!!

DC# 03060320000353309135

Thanks again!!

Billy
Since this is in the air, vin#, please quarantine stick #80. Just write on the bag w/ a sharpie (Do Not Trade).

Thanks,
- C

Alright, I'll make sure to do that.

Alright, here's my suggested T/P. Let me know if I need to change something. Looking up everything took a lot more time than I thought.

T: 62) Litto Gomez Diez Chisel Puro
P: 83) Ashton VSG - Wizard

T: 63) Don Pepin Garcia Blue - Invictos
P: 84) Tatuaje Havana VI - Hermosos

T: 64) Cohiba Siglo II PLM MAY06
P: 85) Punch - Black Prince NOV00

Alright, here's my suggested T/P. Let me know if I need to change something. Looking up everything took a lot more time than I thought.

T: 62) Litto Gomez Diez Chisel Puro
P: 83) Ashton VSG - Wizard

T: 63) Don Pepin Garcia Blue - Invictos
P: 84) Tatuaje Havana VI - Hermosos

T: 64) Cohiba Siglo II PLM MAY06
P: 85) Punch - Black Prince NOV00
Looks good! Thanks for playing! :thumbs:

I should get the box tomorrow. Then it's on to mmburtch!

This pass is going fairly quick!

I got the box, and it looks good. I'll check over the contents and try to get it out in the morning.

I checked over everything, and here's an update on the cigars.

15) K.Hansotia (Gurkha) Symphony - Churchill Cracked wrapper around head.
60) AVO Piramide Natural Small crack on the foot.
65) Ashton Cabinet Belicoso Small crack on the foot.
73) H Upman Reserve 6x50 Wrong number. 72 => 73
78) Carlos Torano Virtuoso Encore Cracked wrapper.
79) Don Pepin Blue Exclusivo Crack on the foot. I'm not sure why this one was in double plastic sleeves, but I put it in a zip baggie.

I'm quite surprised. 1 or 2 things might be unavoidable, but this is a lot. It looks like the cigars are moving around a bit in the tupperware so more padding is in order. Who's slacking here... :angry:

This is a pass for Newbs and is meant to be a learning experience. Perhaps we should all be investigating the cigars more closely. Soon, the Big Dog Blue Dragon will fill us in on that.

As for the double-bagged Pepin, I put that cigar and felt it was appropriately protected. Those sleeves were practically made for that stick.

Away it goes...

DC#: 0307 0020 0004 5994 0746

Thanks for letting me play!

Here are my proposed P&T I've run them by the boss, if there are no complaints, I'll get this thing turned quickly.

Take 25) El Rey Del Mundo - Demi Tasse - FR NOSO - 1990 (P: Blue Dragon - T: )
Put 86) Cohiba SigIII BYL Nov05

Take 50) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero (P: Phlicker - T: )
Put 87) Avo LE 07

Take 85) Punch - Black Prince NOV00 (P: vin# - T: )
Put 88) Montecristo LE06 robusto PUT ABR06

Thanks for the pass Cory.

I checked over everything, and here's an update on the cigars.

15) K.Hansotia (Gurkha) Symphony - Churchill Cracked wrapper around head.
60) AVO Piramide Natural Small crack on the foot.
65) Ashton Cabinet Belicoso Small crack on the foot.
73) H Upman Reserve 6x50 Wrong number. 72 => 73
78) Carlos Torano Virtuoso Encore Cracked wrapper.
79) Don Pepin Blue Exclusivo Crack on the foot. I'm not sure why this one was in double plastic sleeves, but I put it in a zip baggie.

I'm quite surprised. 1 or 2 things might be unavoidable, but this is a lot. It looks like the cigars are moving around a bit in the tupperware so more padding is in order. Who's slacking here... :angry:
Thanks for the update vin#! That does suck, having cigars get damaged in transit (hopefully it was in transit), but it does happen. Vin#, only you can say if the box showed up not packed firmly this go round. Again I stress to all to add packing inside the box to make sure the cigars don't move around at all. Give the tupperware and then the box a firm shake before you ship it off. If it sounds like there is any movement, add more packing.

This is a Newbie pass with the intent of getting your feet wet. Chalk this up to a lesson to be learned and what to avoid down the road. At the next stop, lets figure out if any of these should be marked as untradable. I'm not sure how small "small" is. mmburtch, can you take/post pics?

And I am assuming you relabled the H.Upmann to say 73?

Thanks!