• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Training Wheels Pass - FNG pt deux

I am expecting the pass today....hopefully. After drooling over the list, here are my proposed p/t.

T: #43 Sancho Panza Double Maduro Escudero
P: #74 RyJ Maduro Reserve Churchill

T: #56 Gurkha Ancient Warrior
P: #75 Gurkha X-Fuerte

T: #48 A.F. Opus xXx
P: #76 WOAM

How does it look guys? Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me! :whistling:

Edit: i kant spel

I got the pass and it looks great!

Inventory went smooth and I am happy to inform everyone that all is present and accounted for.
I can have this baby out as soon as p/ts are approved.

tsmckenney are you ready?

How does it look guys? Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me! :whistling:
That should be good. I have limited internet access, and am two sheets to the wind .. damn Outlaw bastids. :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

That should be good. I have limited internet access, and am two sheets to the wind .. damn Outlaw bastids. :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

Did you ever make it to three sheets Cory??? :laugh:
Nope. I was a good boy ... I didn't want my vision to get fuzzy. I wanted to be able to see the fine things I was looking at. :thumbs: :thumbs:

tsmckenney ... looks like you've got mail!

Picked the box up this morning. Everything is in order and looks good. The box is in solid condition. Smells wonderful. Here is what I'm proposing:

P: Gurkha Master Select Robusto T: V Centennial 500 Robusto
P: Carlos Torano Virtuoso Encore T: Peterson Gran Reserva Robusto
P: Don Pepin Blue Exclusivo T: Tatuaje Noella

Are you ready Billy, cuz once the Big Blue Dragon gets back at me, I'm crossing the street and she's in the air...

Mick

Picked the box up this morning. Everything is in order and looks good. The box is in solid condition. Smells wonderful. Here is what I'm proposing:

P: Gurkha Master Select Robusto T: V Centennial 500 Robusto
P: Carlos Torano Virtuoso Encore T: Peterson Gran Reserva Robusto
P: Don Pepin Blue Exclusivo T: Tatuaje Noella

Are you ready Billy, cuz once the Big Blue Dragon gets back at me, I'm crossing the street and she's in the air...

Mick

That'll work. :thumbs:

Sweet!!

here are my proposed P/T's

T. 27) Partagas Party Short - SIH DIC 05 (P. H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo 2003)
T. 50) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero (P. Gurkha Regent Torp.)
T. 68) Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso (P. BTTB 6x60 DPG)
T. 67) Padron 1926 Serie #35 Maduro (P. Gurkha Legend Churchill)

P. Hemi SS
P. Hemi Sig

Let me know what you think :thumbs:

Billy

I have to say this pass moves along at a great pace. :thumbs:

I wonder how Cory is doing with his papper wait. :whistling:

T. 27) Partagas Party Short - SIH DIC 05 (P. H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo 2003)
- :thumbs: (*given my conditions)
T. 50) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero (P. Gurkha Regent Torp.)
- :( close but no cigar **
T. 68) Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso (P. BTTB 6x60 DPG)
- ??? Which one is it: Padilla/Pepin Outlaw BTTB Figurado or Padilla/Pepin Outlaw 6X60? or something else
T. 67) Padron 1926 Serie #35 Maduro (P. Gurkha Legend Churchill)
- :thumbs:

** www.bestcigarprices.com, www.famous-smoke.com (and rarity might be an issue; it is more difficult to find the LFD Lancero)

How about this:
T. 50) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero (P. La Flor Dominicana Limitado II)
as for the BTTB it is the Outlaw Pepin/Padilla Super Toro size.

LMK :D

Billy