• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Training Wheels Pass - FNG pt deux

Last on the pass list... Hmmm I should have some prime pickin's!
Thanks for the great contest Cory!!! :thumbs:
Although this first picture is not of me... I figured the photochoppers would like this one!
IMG_0014-3.jpg

Now this next picture is from my first ever HERF! It was the 2006 PacNW Herf at Casa B.B.S.! It was really a kick ass time!
Quite the "motley crew" huh!?!? (L to R) stevehawk, our gracious pass host Bluedragon, kiltedcraftsman, myself, and TheVitaleMob! For me, this was a truely memorable weekend!!!
gallery_1565_15_3045.jpg

OK... here's mine:

134_3494.jpg

101_0124.jpg

132_3253.jpg

From top to bottom:

My son and I. I posted this pic in another thread; it's my greatest memory as a sports fan. My son's first game, Father's Day last year. Not only was it a Mets win, capped off by a David Wright Grand Slam, but after the game I got to go on the field with him. Twenty years of going to Shea, and this was the forst time I stepped on the field, and I owe it all to him. The middle pic is me on my honeymoon in Jamaica. Standing in front of the boat at Sandals that takes you to their restaurant on a separate island. In the pic I'm smoking a $1000 Monte #1 ISOM. With roughly a 55:1 exchange rate, it's not as bad as it sounds, but I still like saying I smoked a thousand dollar cigar. And the bottom pic is my wife and I at Club Macanudo in NYC last year celebrating my 30th birthday. While the other women at the party wanted to smoke Kahlua's, my wife opted for a "real" smoke, a Macanudo Court.

Great contest, thanks Cory!

Heck, I can't seem to find any pictures of me or, my bros enjoying some smokes. All the ones I had on my Kodak Easyshare crashed and burned. You bet your ass I always burn a CD now.
Anyways, thanks for hosting this pass Cory. I am glad to be in on my first. I sure am enjoying it here on CP, learning and just having fun.
Here is a picture I posted earlier of me in front of Davidoff NYC. My wife suprised me with the weekend trip.
NewYork011.jpg

Here is my best friend and, the best wife a man could ever ask for. She supports me in everthing I do.
100_0818.jpg

Here is what it is all about, kicking back, realaxing, enjoying the favorite cigar of the moment. The only thing that could make it better would be sharing it with my bros. My wife took this one when we were sharing some no kids time.
Charleighbday022.jpg

I know you said three Cory......................Just had to post a bonus shot of me passed out in the London Pub with my Daughter scarfing my beer. :rolleyes:
England.jpg

Although this first picture is not of me... I figured the photochoppers would like this one!
IMG_0014-3.jpg
....aww, dammit David...you stole my thunder...!!

I should point out that if you want a photo to better know your pass host, this will show you that Cory < really > seems to enjoy the feel of money on his nipples.

You don't need to know more than that....... :sign:

Have fun, you guys - B.B.S.

IMG_0014-3.jpg
....aww, dammit David...you stole my thunder...!!

I should point out that if you want a photo to better know your pass host, this will show you that Cory < really > seems to enjoy the feel of money on his nipples.

You don't need to know more than that....... :sign:

Have fun, you guys - B.B.S.
LOL! :laugh:
I figured somebody was going to post it, so...

good luck guys and have fun! Good job Cory!! First beers are on me in KC! :thumbs:

And BBS... notice how the most important 2 people are missing from the PacNW Herf photos being posted? :laugh:
(that was you and your lovely bride, BTW)

Looking at all these pics being posted, I think we should subtitle this the Kojack Pass. :sign:

Well The humi, may have a door issue, that will be resolved. However the real trouble will be keeping it full of smokes.

That guys looks a bit crazy.

JayNewsom.jpg

Well, she is all boxed up and ready to head out! As you may have noticed, I have added Jonesy to the pass list. I forgot that I sent him a PM before I started this thread that I would include him in my pass once it started. I put it to a vote, and everyone is OK w/ it. So, now we have 16 ... the 8 guys behind you are looking for great things from you! Don't let us down. ;) :thumbs:

I will edit this post w/ the DC# later tonight or tomorrow.

DC#: 0487 8510 5100 0104 2022

good luck guys and have fun! Good job Cory!! First beers are on me in KC! :thumbs:
Whoo Hoo!! This trip just keeps getting better all the time!!! :cool:

I know you said three Cory......................Just had to post a bonus shot of me passed out in the London Pub with my Daughter scarfing my beer. :rolleyes:
England.jpg
No, you can post more than three. Have Fun! Just state which three you want to be judged on. This one is just classic, but ... I'm not doing the judging. You will have to suck up to some other old fart! LOL!

*Edit to add:
I almost forgot ... I'll let this contest run for another week. Have all your pics posted by April 22 Midnight PST for this contest! GL all!

Well, she is all boxed up and ready to head out! As you may have noticed, I have added Jonesy to the pass list. I forgot that I sent him a PM before I started this thread that I would include him in my pass once it started. I put it to a vote, and everyone is OK w/ it. So, now we have 16 ... the 8 guys behind you are looking for great things from you! Don't let us down. ;) :thumbs:

I appreciate you and the rest of the guys letting me in. Don't worry, the guys won't be dissapointed with what I add! :thumbs:
Brian

I will edit this post w/ the DC# later tonight or tomorrow.

DC#:

Whoo Hoo!! This trip just keeps getting better all the time!!! :cool:

England.jpg
No, you can post more than three. Have Fun! Just state which three you want to be judged on. This one is just classic, but ... I'm not doing the judging. You will have to suck up to some other old fart! LOL!

In that case I want picture #1,2,&4 judged :thumbs: Gotta include the wife.

I appreciate you and the rest of the guys letting me in. Don't worry, the guys won't be dissapointed with what I add! :thumbs:
Brian
Welcome aboard Brian!!! :thumbs:

Whoo Hoo!!! We're off to the races! DC # was added above :rolleyes:

Keep the pictures comin boys!

med_gallery_1983_179_239087.jpg

Here is a picture of SteveHawk, KiltedCraftsman, and me enjoying some mighty fine sticks (Coh Sig VI 05, BBF '99, and a Monte Especial '97)... that was a good day! :)

*edit: Nice hats, huh? :cool: If you are interested, I think Rod has a couple. :thumbs:

Whoo Hoo!!! We're off to the races! DC # was added above :rolleyes:

Keep the pictures comin boys!

med_gallery_1983_179_239087.jpg

Here is a picture of SteveHawk, KiltedCraftsman, and me enjoying some mighty fine sticks (Coh Sig VI 05, BBF '99, and a Monte Especial '97)... that was a good day! :)

*edit: Nice hats, huh? :cool: If you are interested, I think Rod has a couple. :thumbs:

Love the hats! :thumbs:

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is my first post in this thread. I've communicated with Cory via email due to a computer meltdown! :angry: I have my new laptop up and running and ready to play! :thumbs:

Since I'm the first in line, here are my proposed puts & takes for approval. . .

T: Carlos Torano Exodus 1959, P: K Hansotia Gold Label
T: Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, P: CAO Black Bengal
T: Padillia Miami 8&11, P: PAM Imperial

I don't have pics to post until I can try to get them from my other computer. But I'll give a little bio and info so you all can get to know me...

Married for 6.5 years, one son (almost 2yr old), wife due end of May with our second (daughter this time)

Been smoking since '98, but really that is a cigar a month, maybe two. I'm probably the only guy on CP who still has smokes from his original Newbie Trade (April/May of 06, Thanks Gonz!) and still just have a 12pack coolidor! I just don't have the time or resources so I enjoy them when I can and just love CP as I can now live through all your reviews! The thing I appreciate most about CP is the knowledge here, I can find the BOTL with similar tastes and learn what they try and like. (Saves me money avoiding some I just know I won't like!!)The other thing that amazes me is how generous the people here are.

As you can see by my post count, I don't have a lot to say on most things, only contribute if/when I can. I'll try to get some pics when I can pull them from my other computer.

Thanks again Cory for the pass, CP for the info, and lets have fun!!!

Andy