• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two questions for the Minneapolis crew

2. I apologize to all of you for the last-minute change of plans. She missed the morning flight back to SLC :whistling: and called me in the afternoon asking me to hang out with her again until she had to leave on the 9:30 plane. Now, faced with a choice between a petite, attractive blonde and five dudes with cigars, I had to go with the blonde. I would have let you know sooner if I could have, but I hope you'll understand why I didn't make it, and I really am sorry.

HAHAHA! :laugh:

Well, sounds like it was a successful date. :love:

Glad things worked out. I've never been to Prohibition. I'll have to check it out sometime.

I wish I could have made it to GL on Sat afternoon. I thought about it as my 1 year old sneezed sweet potatos on me while I was feeding him. Meanwhile in the other room my 5 and 3 yr old girls were fighting with each other. Calgon take me away!

BR

2. I apologize to all of you for the last-minute change of plans. She missed the morning flight back to SLC :whistling: and called me in the afternoon asking me to hang out with her again until she had to leave on the 9:30 plane. Now, faced with a choice between a petite, attractive blonde and five dudes with cigars, I had to go with the blonde. I would have let you know sooner if I could have, but I hope you'll understand why I didn't make it, and I really am sorry.
[/quote]

Hmmm...I totally understand. I think most guys here will do the same thing. The only caveat I point out is: Mick is petite and is blonde not sure about attractive :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Seriously, glad you had fun!

Hey Rob,

Glad you had a goodFriday nite....and way to go on a better late Fri. nite (missing early flights). Sorry you missed Sat. afternoon smoke, but you had one of the few excuses a guy really can't argue with. Really you didn't put me out any since all I did is go to a local B&M and smoke a really good cigar ;) Next time you get up this way we will try again.

Joe G

I hope the results of this date were promising... I've done my time in Northwest Iowa (Holstein). It's a pretty rough place for a single guy.

kmmm...I totally understand. I think most guys here will do the same thing. The only caveat I point out is: Mick is petite and is blonde not sure about attractive :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

You do have a point there, but even after five beers and several doses of snuff he wasn't looking quite good enough. :sign:

Thanks for understanding, guys.

I hope the results of this date were promising... I've done my time in Northwest Iowa (Holstein). It's a pretty rough place for a single guy.

We'll see how it goes, but it certainly looks good so far. Holstein, huh? I lived in Battle Creek until high school. It was fine as a kid, but I'm glad we moved out when we did!

Note that I said "did my time". It's what I think prison would be like without walls. Spent 9 months there working for Cenex/LOL right out of college. I've been through Battle Creek, I think, I might have blinked though. ;)