• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UGH!!! I spent way too much today!!!! Contest COMPLETED

Is this your way of telling @JoeMO he is putting up amateur numbers?
When a college football player wins a national championship and claims to be on the best team ever, Tom Brady or Terry Bradshaw (depending on your generation) doesn't call him out or mock him. If they even know about it, they congratulate him and wish him the best in the future. Glad you enjoyed reading these John.

Congratulations, friends. I didn't even see this contest until just now. Great guesses!

I've ended the contest as two brothers are on the right dollar amount of 969. Total was $969.37.

I bought four fivers of the new Stillwell Stars, a 10 of Ashton VSG, a box of Stillwell English and 3 boxes of the Dunbarton JR Cigars 50th Anniversary. Hope the guys that played enjoyed my little game.

Congratulations to

@TexasTraveler and @Le Primauguet as co winners!

PM me your addy's and I'll get some sticks to you when they arrive.
Joe? Why would you be angry that I guessed $1124?

At least I didn't knock on your door and threatened to bomb your house!

Joe, I received an awesome gift package today. Can’t wait to try these sticks, most I haven’t had before. Again thanks for the fun contest.
P.S. your contest was way funnier than that Bingo thing @Eqwhipped had going, he didn’t even let me win anything… 🤣
Joe, I'm taking notes. Looks like rules number one (Aaron wins something) I overlooked.

I'll get it right next time.

Package arrived. Thank you very much. I love the El Capitan Star Trails!!
You're welcome. My favorite part of that image is the lights near the bottom as they are from climbers that I couldn't see with the naked eye. The entire exposure was 80 minutes to get the star trails. I was paranoid standing in the middle of the field thinking a bear was going to come and have a late night snack. LOL

You're welcome. My favorite part of that image is the lights near the bottom as they are from climbers that I couldn't see with the naked eye. The entire exposure was 80 minutes to get the star trails. I was paranoid standing in the middle of the field thinking a bear was going to come and have a late night snack. LOL
Here is the image for anyone that was curious.

CAElCapitanSTJul7-13-17 5-29-48 after Chicago.jpg