• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

So sorry for your loss, Dan. If you need anything you know where to find me.

Dan I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your dad, my condolences.

I am so sorry to hear, Dan. You are in our thoughts tonight. We are all here for you, if you need anything at all.

We all handle grief differently -- take all the time and space you need.

@CgarDan

Today I laid my father to rest. I just want to let everyone here know just how much all your replies and well wishes helped me get through this. I will probably be away from the board for a little but wanted to let everyone know that I consider everyone here an extended family and love all of you dearly

Today I laid my father to rest. I just want to let everyone here know just how much all your replies and well wishes helped me get through this. I will probably be away from the board for a little but wanted to let everyone know that I consider everyone here an extended family and love all of you dearly
Our thoughts and hearts are with you and your family, Dan.

Sorry for you lose

Sorry about this Dan. Keeping you in my thoughts!

So glad to see that we helped you get through this brother. We are family.

There will be a chair waiting for you when you get back.

Got let go today form my job. 18 years in IT for this place alone. Not happy about it. Bright side is I get to spend more time with my baby boy.
This is why I never understand people that bend over backwards for employers. Don’t get me wrong I am a hard worker and believe everyone should do their best at what they do, but at the end of the day they don’t give two sh*ts about you! I hope you find something a 100 times better!