• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**UPDATE** My Wife Will Be On "Wheel of Fortune"...

Best of luck. Let us know how Vanna looks close up these days. I used to have such a crush on her when I was like 12!

Good luck to her and please let us know when the "air date" is as it will be fun to watch someone we all "know" play the game.

That's awesome news, congrats. You'd be my idol if you can talk her into saying "Big bucks, no whammies!!" before her first spin.

I will personally put $50 in the pool to be paid to her if she does this. The only caveat is that it HAS to make the air so we can prove she actually pulled this off. If so ... my $50 is in the pot! Any more bidders? Unfortnuately ... they would very likely edit that little bit out and I am sure there is some sort of admonition about doing something really silly like that prior to going on the show.

Awsome, I wish her the best of luck!

Might have to watch the show, definitely drop the air date in here.

UPDATE

The taping of the show was a great experience. The show will air on Sept. 23rd. Set your DVRs.

If you are all interested in the results, then I will post here tomorrow if you all should choose.

I'll say one thing...I'm a happy man. :thumbs:

Okay...

She WON the show...she beat the other two contestants and made it to the bonus round. I'm going to be on TV!

She solved the 2nd Toss Up puzzle for $2,000 and then solved a prize puzzle...WE'RE GOING TO THE BIG ISLAND of HAWAII...

So she won over $12k in cash and prizes. She didn't solve the bonus puzzle otherwise she would have won an additional $25K, but nonetheless, she loves the show, she got ON the show and she WON the game. :thumbs:

I'm so proud of her...she's a happy woman. As they say 'Happy Wife, Happy Life'... :laugh:

Congrats !!You know when the wife is happy she can make you happier :laugh: :thumbs: