• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Updated Pics of the Crop!

Here's what I've got, hung them up last weekend using metal hangers.

09-28-08Imported094.jpg

09-28-08Imported095.jpg

09-28-08Imported096.jpg

09-28-08Imported097.jpg

SPIDER!! (hairy one too...)

09-28-08Imported089.jpg

Following this thread is like watching a newborn baby develop ... let me know when you guys are ready to roll because I'm definately interested in aquiring some of your hardworking, homegrown treats

Greg,

Looking good!!! Have you got all your plants harvested? In the second pic the leaf on the end with the hole, is that a Connecticut Broadleaf? Now we wait!!!!

Greg,

Looking good!!! Have you got all your plants harvested? In the second pic the leaf on the end with the hole, is that a Connecticut Broadleaf? Now we wait!!!!

I broke off the buds when they started up and then pulled all the lower and mid level leaves leaving the tops to continue on their path for now. :D I started out keeping all the different plants separated, however in the end I've no idea what's what. The only one that I was sure of was one Connecticut broadleaf plant in the very back corner and those are hanging by the string in the pic. Other than that, we're gonna have some "I have no idea" smokes next year! :laugh: :blush:

Greg,

I broke off the buds when they started up and then pulled all the lower and mid level leaves leaving the tops to continue on their path for now. :D I started out keeping all the different plants separated, however in the end I've no idea what's what. The only one that I was sure of was one Connecticut broadleaf plant in the very back corner and those are hanging by the string in the pic. Other than that, we're gonna have some "I have no idea" smokes next year! :laugh: :blush:

I'll volunteer as a taster as long as you have some of that good beer with the corky stopper. :whistling:

Coming along rather nicely! I still haven't pulled the Ligero leaves off the top of the plants. They're getting really thick and very sticky.

10-13-08Imported029.jpg

10-13-08Imported032.jpg

10-13-08Imported034.jpg

10-13-08Imported037.jpg

This critter's slithering around somewhere...hmmmm.....

10-13-08Imported042.jpg

10-13-08Imported041.jpg

Anybody know what kind of snake this is?

Ligero leaves! Finally cropped 'em today. Talk about some really sticky stuff coming off those leaves, kept gluing my fingers together.

10-19-08Imported065.jpg

10-19-08Imported063.jpg

Underneath the leaves were covered with these little critters...who wants to smoke one of my cigars?! :laugh:

10-19-08Imported082.jpg

10-19-08Imported084.jpg

10-19-08Imported085.jpg

10-19-08Imported078.jpg

10-19-08Imported076.jpg

Strung up! Going to take forever to cure with the cold weather now. The leaves already cured smell awesome! They have a sweet, tobacco smell.

10-19-08Imported129.jpg

10-19-08Imported130.jpg

The Connecticut Shade leaf.

10-19-08Imported131.jpg

How's it going Greg? For some reason the last pics you posted won't load on my computer. I've tried several times I don't know what's wrong. You should not have much trouble curing this last that you harvested, might take a couple extra weeks. After it cures it smells awsome doesn't it? The first that you harvested looks great!! Keep up the good work!