• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas Series 'A' maduro

I don't even get 20 PMs during a scotch buy when I tell ppl to PM me. :whistling:

You know, I'm new here and I really don't know your past, but I don't think I've read a post of yours yet where you had a decent attitude. Not sure what crawled up your ass and died, but a trip to the toiley to rid yourself of it would'nt hurt.

I'm simply saying that we all have different tastes, that's fact. I like the 5 Vegas Serie A you don't, that's fact. I don't care for Davidoffs, that's fact. None of those things are disputable, however I still believe that given blind taste tests, a lot of cigar smokers would enjoy cigars in general that they "think" they don't like, if they didn't realize what it was going in and had an open mind. Now of course that is disputable, but it is my opinion...for what it's worth. I'm entitled to mine, you're entitled to yours, I have no problems with that.

Yup... Very true... You're new here and you don't know CC's past... ;)

Hey, smurfie... You insinuating Bill's a Cylon warrior or suntin'? :cool:

Star Wars, George, Star Wars.

LOL, true as that is, I've gotten PM's from over 20 CP'ers today...so I'm learning fast. ;) :)
Aaaaah. The Super Secret Society of PM Support strikes again! OVER 20 PMs you say??? I've never gotten 20 PMs in one day at any point in my history here. That is fuggin' amazing... or you are lying...

I'm holding up a finger pal... guess which one.

NA
Sam if the "P" in PM didnt stand for Private, I'd forward each and every one of them to you. Unfortunatley it does stand for Private. Funny how even though I'm a noob, and admittingly not as well versed as nearly everone else here on CP, members who I've not seen since I got here (and with 1000 posts in less than 3 months I've seen quite a few posts) have been coming out of the woodwork since CC and I had a dissagreement. I guess the "posse of CC's followers that I was told about is quite evident. Not that it matters to me, I can't be bantered into an argument I don't want to get into.

Thanks for telling me I'm No.1 though! :laugh:
Ayuh. It's to bad you can't send 'em to me... and we both know it's not because you have integrity... it's because you're lying and couldn't if you wanted to. AND... I'd be willing to bet there aren't 20 cowards on this board.
It's to bad for you, everything was going so well.

NA

Ayuh. It's to bad you can't send 'em to me... and we both know it's not because you have integrity... it's because you're lying and couldn't if you wanted to. AND... I'd be willing to bet there aren't 20 cowards on this board.

NA

Just a couple things that I feel inclined to point out in this incredibly insightful thread:

1. George - I don't think you're being very wise. You have already used about a third of your monthly winkie allotment just in one thread and we are only 7 days into the month. :D

2. Bill - if you feel the itch to rip into some spelling and grammar corrections, the above post is ripe for the picking. :thumbs:

I had one of these a few weeks ago, and IMO it tasted like crap. Which is, again IMO, the only thing that really matters. Others may like them, but my suggestion is that before buying, try one out at your local B&M.

I was a bit suprised because before this my only 5 Vegas was a Gold, which I really like.

I had one of these a few weeks ago, and IMO it tasted like crap. Which is, again IMO, the only thing that really matters. Others may like them, but my suggestion is that before buying, try one out at your local B&M.

I was a bit suprised because before this my only 5 Vegas was a Gold, which I really like.

LOL,
I'm the opposite... The Gold, not a big fan, but I really enjoy the A!!! Great budget smoke IMO!!!

LOL, true as that is, I've gotten PM's from over 20 CP'ers today...so I'm learning fast. ;) :)
Aaaaah. The Super Secret Society of PM Support strikes again! OVER 20 PMs you say??? I've never gotten 20 PMs in one day at any point in my history here. That is fuggin' amazing... or you are lying...

I'm holding up a finger pal... guess which one.

NA
Sam if the "P" in PM didnt stand for Private, I'd forward each and every one of them to you. Unfortunatley it does stand for Private. Funny how even though I'm a noob, and admittingly not as well versed as nearly everone else here on CP, members who I've not seen since I got here (and with 1000 posts in less than 3 months I've seen quite a few posts) have been coming out of the woodwork since CC and I had a dissagreement. I guess the "posse of CC's followers that I was told about is quite evident. Not that it matters to me, I can't be bantered into an argument I don't want to get into.

Thanks for telling me I'm No.1 though! :laugh:

What this all comes down to Volusinator is that you were out of line and you think the solution to that is to just completely ignore it and it will go away.

It won't, so you should either address it and apologize or live with what you've done to your reputation here. I acutally used to hold you in pretty hig regard until yesterday since we're both Packers fans and enjoy woodworking but you showed a pretty shitty side of yourself that has left quite a few people shocked and surprised.

As smokelaw1 said, "it's not un-fixable" so the choice is yours. The reasonable thing to do is just apologize and it will end well, BUT if you're too stubborn and thick-headed to do that then it's only you who will suffer, not me.

NA

Just a couple things that I feel inclined to point out in this incredibly insightful thread:

1. George - I don't think you're being very wise. You have already used about a third of your monthly winkie allotment just in one thread and we are only 7 days into the month. :D

2. Bill - if you feel the itch to rip into some spelling and grammar corrections, the above post is ripe for the picking. :thumbs:
was in a hurry ya bastid.

Here's the way I see it. Tickytocky has set up shop here selling and trading his low rent clocks (be the first in your trailer park to get one) and the assorted humi upgrades. He figures he's bullet proof because of what he's doing for the guys here, he probably gets this belief from his Super Secret Support Group. The SSSG, by the way, is a vocal bunch who visit us everytime a whackjob is taken to task and has no visible support. For the record tictoc, this is in no way in support of Bill (although he's right) I just don't see much to like about you.

NA

He's posting 100 times a day Sam so I'm sure he'll get back to you 7 or 8 times before dinner.

Ok, its about a Jedi mind trick. I guess if I have to explain the punch line, it isn't worth it.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only one here who has no idea what you're talking about including the fact that you were talking about "Star Wars" reference in the first place. Now I know it may seem impossible to you but there ARE indeed people out there in the world who have never seen that movie. I've seen Star Wars twice the last time being a long time ago and I didn't really like the movie so it's plot, story and fantasy lines didn't exactly stick in my long term memory.

Once again, if you want to say something, how about resisting the urge of trying to be too clever for your own good because this is a pattern with you around here.

Ok, its about a Jedi mind trick. I guess if I have to explain the punch line, it isn't worth it.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only one here who has no idea what you're talking about including the fact that you were talking about "Star Wars" reference in the first place. Now I know it may seem impossible to you but there ARE indeed people out there in the world who have never seen that movie. I've seen Star Wars twice the last time being a long time ago and I didn't really like the movie so it's plot, story and fantasy lines didn't exactly stick in my long term memory.

Once again, if you want to say something, how about resisting the urge of trying to be too clever for your own good because this is a pattern with you around here.

It is entirely probable that others aren't getting my humor, but you're the only one so far care enough to bring it to light. The only pattern seems to be between you and me. Are you taking this personally, or are you perhaps concerned for my reputation?

He's posting 100 times a day Sam so I'm sure he'll get back to you 7 or 8 times before dinner.
It isn't looking likely AVB. All flash no bang.

NA
Not the case Mr. Clemons, I just can't be bantered into an argument that I don't need/want to be in. CC can jab at me all he wants while quoting me in other posts....it still ain't gonna happen. ;)
Cute. Ah'm gonna hold my breath till I get my way. lol. I guess you're taking that old saw (Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt) to heart. I wouldn't make an argument I couldn't win either.

NA

Not the case Mr. Clemons, I just can't be bantered into an argument that I don't need/want to be in. CC can jab at me all he wants while quoting me in other posts....it still ain't gonna happen. ;)

Hmmmm, that would be the first time in the last 24 hours that you haven't had some mindless banter to add to a discussion. :laugh:

:sign: