• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vern is turning 49 Pass

Matt:
You are always welcome in any pass of mine, I would be honored to have you. It looks as though this pass may take a couple of weeks to kick off anyway as the cigars aren't ready yet. :(

Any chance for a late entry? Was out of town last weekend and then involved in a project at work. If I'm too late I understand.

vern said:
Oh yes, One more thing......This pass is full. :D
Sorry I missed out on this one. Guess that what I get for leaving on our honeymoon for a week.

Be sure to let me know when this one is ready to be moved to In Progress, ok?

Dave ;)

OK Dave and Pepe, If I split this into two passes I recon I can handle a couple of more Brothers. Now If I could just get that shipment in I could get this baby rolling. :(

Crikey, lose my connection and come back and it's already done. DOH!

Aw well, have a good run fellas. Catch you the next time

:thumbs:

I got news today from La Luna, looks like the cigars to start the pass will arrive by my birthday . WaHoooo, I can hardly wait to get this baby rolling.

Woooohoooo! This is gonna be a good one Bruddah Vern!

Aloha,

Wade

Uhhh... check 1... 2... 3.... check. Testing... CHECK 1..2..3.. CHECK...

vern said:
I got news today from La Luna, looks like the cigars to start the pass will arrive by my birthday . WaHoooo, I can hardly wait to get this baby rolling.
Which birthday? :p

Not enough cigars arrived on the Birthday and I partied so hard that I am only coming out of the fog today. Please don't lose faith brothers, I have been told that the cigars will ship next Monday, I will start this thing rolling as soon as they come in. Sorry for the delay brothers.

No problemo my Bruddah! Keep us posted Vern.... I know this is gonna be a great one!

Aloha,

Wade

FINALLY :D
I just heard that my cigars are being sent three day select, so I will be recontacting everyone this weekend and starting this double pass on monday.
WaaaHooo :)

WOO HOO!!!

Commencing Pee Pee Dance!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I got my Depends on and I'm already squirming! LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade