• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very Off Topic help needed

or you could really man up and go smack your self around a bit and tell her you fell or somethin, people typically don't yell at the injured.

That should be able to be done pretty quickly, just make sure that they tell you what they used to finish the floor with that way the "shine" can be consistant.

THanks guys. These were stained in the house after install. I did not see any left in the house for touch-ups. I'll see if I can't get some from them today.

or you could really man up and go smack your self around a bit and tell her you fell or somethin, people typically don't yell at the injured.

Then I could tell her the one armed man who beat me up scratched the floor! BRILLIANT!

I would just say honey this morning when you left, what shoes did you have on? When she asks why, say I found this scratch on the floor and thought it may have been your heels. I think I can get it out, but we may want to think about an area rug in the bedroom.

I think that covers it, if not the aforementioned jewelry, flowers, dinner or whatever her pleasure is should!

btw how did u manage to put a scratch in the floor?

I have been in California for four days drinking not-for-export Russian vodka with two extended Russian families (they got it out of the country by the case, though). I got to bed at 3 AM or so. I woke up at 6 to go to work. Laurie left not long after that, I was dragging my butt back upstairs to get my keys, stubbed my toe on the suitcase that she had asked me to take downstairs the night before, and kicked it across the bedroom floor. There was some bit hanging off the back that scratched the floor for about 3 or 4 feet. So, even if I come clean...I'l get the "If you had just done it when I asked...." line.

I have been in California for four days drinking not-for-export Russian vodka with two extended Russian families (they got it out of the country by the case, though). I got to bed at 3 AM or so. I woke up at 6 to go to work. Laurie left not long after that, I was dragging my butt back upstairs to get my keys, stubbed my toe on the suitcase that she had asked me to take downstairs the night before, and kicked it across the bedroom floor. There was some bit hanging off the back that scratched the floor for about 3 or 4 feet. So, even if I come clean...I'l get the "If you had just done it when I asked...." line.

Now thats actually a good story right there :laugh:

Damn you're screwed! Where is that bottle of vodka when you need it? :laugh:

I am sweating out the last one or so as we speak. Noting like getting on a plane in Orange County at noon on a Monday, sauced. I had to drink heavily throughout the flight....I had a bad feeling about sobriety after the past few days, so I kept that asshole at bay until we started our initial descent.

I am sweating out the last one or so as we speak. Noting like getting on a plane in Orange County at noon on a Monday, sauced. I had to drink heavily throughout the flight....I had a bad feeling about sobriety after the past few days, so I kept that asshole at bay until we started our initial descent.

ROFLMAO

Aha, so you're that asshole that I get stuck sitting next to, who won't STFU.

Yep. Blame it on Gary. You'll have to explain what he was doing in your bedroom, but that should be easier to live down.

Aha, so you're that asshole that I get stuck sitting next to, who won't STFU.

That was YOU? Good times, and welcome to the mile high club.