• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very Off Topic help needed

I didn't have time to get to the hardware store to pick up any of the above mentioned treatments/quick fixes, so I took the hit. No story, no nothing. You see, deep down, I'm a coward and a bad liar. THat is why I was never a litigator.

Isn't it great how well step into the ring with a 220lb guy who wants to tear our head off but the 93lbs of blond fury thats at home scares us the most. :laugh:

I get a cup and a mouthgaurd in the ring!

I didn't have time to get to the hardware store to pick up any of the above mentioned treatments/quick fixes, so I took the hit. No story, no nothing. You see, deep down, I'm a coward and a bad liar. THat is why I was never a litigator.

Isn't it great how well step into the ring with a 220lb guy who wants to tear our head off but the 93lbs of blond fury thats at home scares us the most. :laugh:

And Big John on your side as well.

Why would you possibly toss a softball quite that easy our way....a big man fond of saying "let's get it on?"
COme on man....challenge us.

Why would you possibly toss a softball quite that easy our way....a big man fond of saying "let's get it on?"

Yeah well you didnt have to take that literally josh. I think your still banned from that gym.

From this day forward, I will only refer to you as Nancy. :sign:

Yeah well you didnt have to take that literally josh. I think your still banned from that gym.

If all else fails, pick on someone's grammar. (It is you're).

That will make up for all the things I have been saying about you while I have sex with your wife.

That will make up for all the things I have been saying about you while I have sex with your wife.

Mmm thinking about other men while you have sex, did you and freebert happen to have joined the mile high club at the same time?

Mmm thinking about other men while you have sex, did you and freebert happen to have joined the mile high club at the same time?

That was the intentionaly implied innuendo of that long ago post (That was YOU?) The self-implication and degredation made it all the funnier, I thought. Perhaps I am losing my touch. :( :( :(

That was the intentionaly implied innuendo of that long ago post (That was YOU?) The self-implication and degredation made it all the funnier, I thought. Perhaps I am losing my touch. :( :( :(

Some people are just slow Josh. Seems to much protein rots the brain.

If all else fails, pick on someone's grammar. (It is you're).

Make sure you take your heels off, I dont want my floor scratched up too.