• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very Off Topic help needed

Damn you're screwed! Where is that bottle of vodka when you need it? :laugh:

I am sweating out the last one or so as we speak. Noting like getting on a plane in Orange County at noon on a Monday, sauced. I had to drink heavily throughout the flight....I had a bad feeling about sobriety after the past few days, so I kept that asshole at bay until we started our initial descent.

Aha, so you're that asshole that I get stuck sitting next to, who won't STFU.

That was YOU? Good times, and welcome to the mile high club.

Thanks for video taping, she was pretty hot.

I am sweating out the last one or so as we speak. Noting like getting on a plane in Orange County at noon on a Monday, sauced. I had to drink heavily throughout the flight....I had a bad feeling about sobriety after the past few days, so I kept that asshole at bay until we started our initial descent.

She? come one now brandon, I thought we established this.

This whole thread is classic. Guys doing what guys do best - getting into trouble and lying about it! This needs to be stickied as the definition of how we are more than a cigar community around here.

JK

She? come one now brandon, I thought we established this.

He had it tucked back pretty well. Close enough.

Just wasted $.60 on a coke, thanks Josh!

LOL.

My pleasure, brother. Now...where te hell can you still buy a coke for .60? Was it delivered to your car window by a teenage girl on rollerskates?

[homersimpson] MMMMM....teenage girl on rollerkates......[\homersimpson]

When she comes home, make sure she finds you in the opening of the bedroom door, pants around your ankles. When she asks what the hell you are doing, tell her you were going to take a sh*t on the floor. When she freaks out and finally asks why, tell you always wanted to and figured that since you f*cked up the wood floors and had to fix it anyway, you figured you'd go ahead and get the whole crapping on the floor out of the way at the same time. Oh and make sure you eat a buttload of chilli and drink lots of Pabst an hour or so before she comes home.

When she comes home, make sure she finds you in the opening of the bedroom door, pants around your ankles. When she asks what the hell you are doing, tell her you were going to take a sh*t on the floor. When she freaks out and finally asks why, tell you always wanted to and figured that since you f*cked up the wood floors and had to fix it anyway, you figured you'd go ahead and get the whole crapping on the floor out of the way at the same time. Oh and make sure you eat a buttload of chilli and drink lots of Pabst an hour or so before she comes home.

Finally! A man that understands women. Thanks, Matt!

Finally! A man that understands women. Thanks, Matt!

So, does that mean you don't have to do the floor tonight and we can smoke?

Carve your initials in the floor, marking your territory.
Hey it beats the other way of marking your territory! :laugh: :blush:

but seriously - hide it as long as possible with clothes (yours and hers) or you could blame it on the cat/dog/kid.

Well I see you're still alive! Tell us what story you gave her :laugh:

I didn't have time to get to the hardware store to pick up any of the above mentioned treatments/quick fixes, so I took the hit. No story, no nothing. You see, deep down, I'm a coward and a bad liar. THat is why I was never a litigator.

The truth doesn't hurt as much as we think, does it? :whistling:

I didn't have time to get to the hardware store to pick up any of the above mentioned treatments/quick fixes, so I took the hit. No story, no nothing. You see, deep down, I'm a coward and a bad liar. THat is why I was never a litigator.

Well....do tell how much of a hit you took...were you in full or half guard? arm bar? rear naked choke?
Rob

Well....do tell how much of a hit you took...were you in full or half guard? arm bar? rear naked choke?
Rob

A 5'r of 'gars it wasn't a 'naked' anything!

Rob

A 5'r of 'gars it wasn't a 'naked' anything!

LOL. Thanks Gary.

This has had me in tears all day, friggin funny stuff.

Glad you made it out alive

Tim

Isn't it great how well step into the ring with a 220lb guy who wants to tear our head off but the 93lbs of blond fury thats at home scares us the most. :laugh: