• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Veteran's Day Pass

I did check pricing.

However, not much is out there on Arandoza as they are a new company out of Miami. They had an event at our local shop. This link (Here) puts them at $6.00, this is less than I paid, but taxes vary. The Padron panatela is $4.60 from Serious Cigar and Famous and CI has them at $16.50 a 5-pack or $3.30 a stick.

CyB is Cuenca y Blanco they had to change labeling to avoid legal issues with someone already using Blanco. This change is documented in CA here (Linky and not Linkie). Also referenced on CP as an anticipated release from Joya de Nicaragua (Here). Listed on Famous at $7.25, $6.80 at CI and $7.25 at Cigar.com. The Mi Amor Robusto is $6.75 at Famous, $6.75 at Serious, and $6.80 at Smoke Inn.

While the Arandoza is a substantial overput based on price point, I would like someone else to give them a shot and see what they think. I personally like them. The CyB is also relatively new, but is not really on overput.

emailing the list and getting this off in FedEx today. Will have a tracking number later tonight.

eta: sticks looked good 22 and 23 are Robustos and I didn't add the Arandoza because the panatela had been replaced. I put the Arandoza in the bag so Domingo can taste it.

second edit: tracking number 801808106285. It should be there on Thursday. Have a safe trip.

great guys, thanks to everyone for pushing this through! i will update this today.

Great! Looking for this to land tonight. I will open and check and make sure everything is ok. Should get some puts and takes up saturday after my drive. With the holiday landing on Monday/Tuesday; this will most likely go out for shipment on Wednesday....do they ship on Monday the 24th??

They should it isn't a federal holiday, at least not here at the USDA.

Everything arrived safe! Everything looks good, I will get some p/ts put up tomorrow...still trying to get back home. Is the list on the flash drive in the box? If not can someone email it to me.

If I can get some picks out tomorrow and all is good this can go out Monday assuming thumper is ready.

It should be. Unless in the hustle and bustle to get it out I did not save it right. I don't know if the PO is open Monday or not. We got an executive order from Obama that executive branch agencies would be closed on Monday. (I think it is kind of cool that the President tells me to take the day off)

Alright guys, let me know on these. Have a great Christmas!

1.Take, viaje late harvest 8.85 - Put, La Duena petite lancero 8.50
2. Take, viaje HHG rapier 9.35 - put, tatauje regios 9.00
3. Take, la Duena beli 8.75 - put, DP blue lancero 8.00

I am in the sticks here with no computer, so I may not be able to update the USB. I will try before I ship. But is these are ok I can try and ship Monday if thump is ready.

This shipped yesterday! Tracking number to follow....

Thank you for letting me play! I Like giving to the troops and that made this pass more fun!

The only thing I was not able to do was update the flashdrive. I did not have a computer to plug into, hope that is ok!

That's fine. It seemed like a good idea at the time but its just easier to update the initial post. Thanks!

Pass arrived today. I have it warming up. I will wait to open it after it warms up. I will work on puts and takes in the mean time. The box is showing some wear and tear. I will attempt to locate a new box.