• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Brother Michael,

Glad the box made it today! Good luck going through the cigars..... so many incredible sticks!

Aloha,

Wade

I can't believe these sticks! Some are kinda damaged now as I slept with them all last night and must have rolled over on a couple. ;)

I see why there is such a big box now. Devin made sure I had plenty of room for my puts! :p

2 and 3 hundred dollar cigars... good lord!

Devin, I'll be back this evening with some proposals. I truly am going to have to go quantity for quality.
I may have to drive this down to Rod as my loan for the shipping was turned down. :p

Michael, take your time my friend.

Quantity for quality is welcomed. Fill that box... :D

Pug:

Gary, 01038555749932400098.

Mark, 01038555749984910873.

Next week the pass will host a contest for the best guitar performance. :)

And I am honored that Anthony has excepted my invitation to judge this contest.

Details will be posted on Tuesday, thanks.

Next week the pass will host a contest for the best guitar performance. :)

And I am honored that Anthony has excepted my invitation to judge this contest.

Details will be posted on Tuesday, thanks.

Air Guitar?
airguitar.gif

Is that Matt?

still trying to get the perfect photos... but the 'subject' is reluctant to release them :laugh:

in the meantime, here's proof that you never want to leave a piece of your equipment behind when you respond on a call :whistling:

sad2.jpg
sad.jpg
sad1.jpg

Michael, take your time my friend.

Quantity for quality is welcomed. Fill that box... :D

Well I'm going to have to take you up on the time thing. I got suckered into painting my Daughters room. :sign:

I just couldn't watch her and my mother paint the carpet.... :rolleyes:

Now back to the pink trim.... :sign:

ok... I managed to get the files I was looking for - sort of. My source only had them compiled into a quicktime MOV file... 39mb is size! Ouch... so I have no control over the file. I wanted to setup each photo but looks like I'll have to explain the prank then let you watch it. And it's not a movie, but rather a movie file with a slideshow and soundtrack. (I'll see if I can convert to WMV or MPG movie file)

So here goes...

we have a prank we pull on unsuspecting people - usually new hires, or 'Probies' as they are called in the fire department. It goes like this... usually the suspect is new, not making a ton of money, and probably had to give up a better paying job to take this one. So, someone casually hints that they have a way they can make some extra scratch, say like $100-200. So of course the suspect says sure, what do they need to do. So the hook is set - everyone else in the station jumps in and says they'll front this much, and that much. And the source for earning that money is allowing us to break a dozen eggs over their head!

so this one was even better! An explorer (high school student that wants to be a fireman) was selected as the victim, BUT... one of our own newer paramedics said 'Hell no! If anyone is gonna earn that money, it'll be a member of this firehouse!' we TRIED (honest) to tell him, "no dude - this is for a new guy"... but he did NOT take the hint... so game on. Everyone in the house ponied up the money - all said and done, it was $205! So the eggs were brought out, and the victim sat down, and the egging proceeded.

Now watch the movie
GOOD NEWS! Able to convert to windows media player file (16mb)

here's the prank... you'll notice that in one of the last pictures, someone was smiling evilly with an egg that had a unhappy face drawn on it. That was egg #12... which he very calmly and quietly put BACK into the carton and into the fridge. He (the victim) had agreed to earn the money by getting all 12 eggs busted on his head! Only having 11 busted meant NO MONEY! As soon as he realized what was going on he chased the last guy around the room trying to get the egg, to no avail. He tried to get the egg, and it was grabbed and flushed down the toilet, gone forever ,with the victims chance at getting the money!

I had hoped to get the individual photos, but this will have to do. This movie was not nearly as affective as seeing them in person, one at a time :(

EDIT TO ADD WMV FILE

Now back to the pink trim.... :sign:

I prefer my trim pink also....

LOL... Your trim IS pink... ya homo!

Ok with out further adue, here is my proposed P&T's

Takes:
7. La Escepcion Cazadores Miramar '84
17. Cohiba Exquistos '91
27. Partagas 155 Anniversario Salomone '00
41. Cohiba 35 Anniversary Piramide

For
Puts:

2 cuban rolled baseball bats w/ 1 ball (sorry I lost one playing soft toss, cracked one of the bats too)

1 Jose la Piedra Cremas 5 pack

1 box of Aristoff Black coronas -25

5 rare $2 bills

1 U.S. STATE QUARTERS COLLECTOR MAP (1/2 full)

47 cents I found painting my Daughters room yesterday

ohh and a small ball of belly button lint collected in'06.