• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

That hillbilly in KY still ain't sent me my golf picture winnings...... :whistling:

Sticks from some contest or other received from that newb grateful1. I'm sure it was a real pleasure for him to send them to me.

NA

Was it a pleasure for him? Or was he, perhaps, merely clearing his conscience from wrongful acts from a previous life? While either way it may have been a pleasure, one scenario would pave the way to a blissful night sleep while the other would hold much promise for a future filled with things greater than that which transend the boundary's of grounded thought. So, Mr. Clemmons, you may actually be a road out of one of Dante's innermost circles in which case I am awed to be in your presence. Or maybe you're just a guy who smokes cigars, in which case I am pleased to be in your presence since both circumstances lend themselves heavily toward good karma. Only grateful1 can answer to this by a nod & a wink or by continuing his karmatic ways and bestowing his goodness upon another unsuspecting individual. To wit I am bound to selflessly offer my services (read: my address) should he be moved to continue his quest to reach the true greatness that can only be achieved through numerous lifetimes and boundless acts of complete servitude.

Or not, what do I know?

:)

The truth hides within a smile.

That hillbilly in KY still ain't sent me my golf picture winnings...... :whistling:

Oh yea?!?!?! :whistling: Well maybe I have and maybe I haven't! :thumbs: Brother, they went out this morning. They should get to you by Thursday/Friday. :cool: Along with the infamous "50's" cigar. I just couldn't bring myself to keep what I had pulled from the pass for you. So, they inbound. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

ATTENTION PASS PARTICIPANTS Devin is not going to be online for at least a week or more. I just got off the phone with him and he asked if I would watch over the pass until he gets back. Not much to watch over as he knows you guys are doing well with it. But, if you do happen to have a question, let me know. Also, the contests will probably not be running until he gets back, unless those who are judging would like to continue.

Thanks Matt!

Take:
1. Davidoff 3000 '85
8. Sancho Panza Coronas Gigantes '89
22. Gerald Private Blend 222 '98

Put:
El Rey del Mundo Demi-Tasse: BM OLSO ('90)
Cohíba Selección Reserva Piramide 2003
Edición Limitada HdM Piramide 2003
Edición Limitada Cohiba Sublime 2004
Edición Limitada Montecristo D 2005
Edición Limitada Cohiba Piramide 2006
Regional Release Por Larranaga Lonsdale 2006
Regional Release Ramon Allones Estupendo 2006
Davidoff Millennium Piramide (initial release)

Well there the little feller is... :rolleyes:
Thanks for the Seegars.

NA

Thanks Matt!

Take:
1. Davidoff 3000 '85
8. Sancho Panza Coronas Gigantes '89
22. Gerald Private Blend 222 '98

Put:
El Rey del Mundo Demi-Tasse: BM OLSO ('90)
Cohíba Selección Reserva Piramide 2003
Edición Limitada HdM Piramide 2003
Edición Limitada Cohiba Sublime 2004
Edición Limitada Montecristo D 2005
Edición Limitada Cohiba Piramide 2006
Regional Release Por Larranaga Lonsdale 2006
Regional Release Ramon Allones Estupendo 2006
Davidoff Millennium Piramide (initial release)

SC, SV and NC - you're welcome - Enjoy!

Ok - this pass is on the way to PA.
Fedex: 141117730021277 (w/insurance) :)

Devin - thank you for the opportunity to discover some fine cigars as well as some great fun.

Gentleman of the Pass... it's been a pleasure to follow along and be part of the spirit of friendly good-fellowship that great BOTL's offer.

----Thank you!

tinhat.jpg

Box arrived and I'm like a kid in a candy store. This may take awhile to since I gotta stop drooling and that doesn't look like it will happen any time soon.

ATTENTION PASS PARTICIPANTS Devin is not going to be online for at least a week or more. I just got off the phone with him and he asked if I would watch over the pass until he gets back. Not much to watch over as he knows you guys are doing well with it. But, if you do happen to have a question, let me know. Also, the contests will probably not be running until he gets back, unless those who are judging would like to continue.

Gentlemen, my apologies for the interruption. I will be back tomorrow night to update everything and announce the winner of the joke contest.

Thank you.

Box arrived and I'm like a kid in a candy store. This may take awhile to since I gotta stop drooling and that doesn't look like it will happen any time soon.

Ray...did you break into the beer again? You know that brew will kill ya! :sign:

Gentlemen, I'm sorry for the delay but I just got back from being out of town, I will do my best to get this out tomorrow.

This might seem odd but I can't find an inventory so I can number my puts. ???

Gary didn't number his puts so you can go after my puts and number his. Then you'll be able to follow those numbers. Hope that helps.

That isn't going to work either, I'm looking at a stick #51. I think I'll have to lay them all out and just find the end.