• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

1. hojadepuro post #3146 Elements of truth in this one I'm thinking, probably more than you would like to admit. Hmmm?
2. preembargo post #3101 Not a shred of truth in this one but a grin getter.
3. Pete post #3130 Oh Pete Pete Pete... people really like to get they freak on. No? (Vacuum love was the lie?)

Congrats to the winners!
All yers Devin.

NA

Outstanding! Thanks for the consideration!! Yes people do tend to get their freak on when they think no one is looking. lol

As for the untrue story...it wasn't a screwdriver. It was a box end wrench. I even asked the guy. Twice. But I thought nobody would believe it if I said it was a wrench. These, my friend, are just the tip of a very disfunctional iceberg.

Thanks again Gentlemen.

Congrats tot he winners, and thanks for the contests. This has been a very interesting pass to watch.

:thumbs:

1. hojadepuro post #3146 Elements of truth in this one I'm thinking, probably more than you would like to admit. Hmmm?
2. preembargo post #3101 Not a shred of truth in this one but a grin getter.
3. Pete post #3130 Oh Pete Pete Pete... people really like to get they freak on. No? (Vacuum love was the lie?)

Congrats to the winners!
All yers Devin.

NA

WHOA!! Didn't expect that, but man I sure am excited! <pee pee dance already started!> Thanks to Devin for running the most entertaining pass since I have been at CP!! :thumbs: and thanks to Brother Neal for judging the contest. Thanks guys!!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Well, I finally got a chance to open the wonderful package that I received from Devin and it was above and beyond. Thank you very much brother and we'll have to smoke a few special ones up here at West Point during one of the Army home football games..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations to all the winners!

Neal, thank you very much for an entertaining contest. :thumbs:

I will get the prize packages out on Monday/Tuesday.

Lee, my prayers for your father continue.

Pete, talk to you soon.

Ray, you most certainly will be invited into the next one.

Charlie, looking forward to coming up and seeing one of the football games.

After I hear that everyone received the cigars from the pass and the contest I will contact Rod to move this to the completed section.

Gentlemen, have a great weekend!

This was an incredible pass Devin. I saw some people I hadn't seen in a long time... I didn't talk to 'em or anything, a man has to have his standards... but it was nice seein' 'em. Your generosity is second to none. I appreciate your consideration. Thanks for the invite! The only thing we forgot to do was to set a newbler on fire to roast marshmallows.

NA

Brother Devin - it was an incredible honor to be involved in your pass. Thanks so much for the invite. :D

The "bonus" sticks have arrived - thank you SO much! Despite the fact I was hoping one of my other brothers would have enjoyed a nicely aged ISOM, I'm tickled to death that I won my Conni #1 back - I love those little buggers!!! :love:

Devin, Though I wasn't in the pass, you certainly made me feel as if I was. Thank you for the fantastic contests and the incredibly generous prizes.

Wowee!
Got home late last night and before anything else tore into the priority box I knew was waiting for me... thanky thanky Devin! It was an awesome pass to be honored to participate in. The 'Bonus Box' made it over the top, balls out fantastic. Thank you.

Brother Devin :D Package arrived and I'm humbled again by your generosity. A honor to participate in your pass. I didn't play in the contests however I did enjoy watching them. Altogather an outstanding pass. :thumbs:

Mike

Devin, Though I wasn't in the pass, you certainly made me feel as if I was. Thank you for the fantastic contests and the incredibly generous prizes.
I agree... This pass right here was somethin' special!!! Devin, you sir, are a class act all the way.

Hey Devin!
PM me woudl you please? I tried and your box is full both here and on Snobs... got a question for you please...

Just got in from Denver..contest package received.

Once again mi amigo, thank you for the invite. It's been an honor to participate. If we don't meet before then, very much looking forward to 07/2010 when we invade your locale. :)

If we don't meet before then, very much looking forward to 07/2010 when we invade your locale. :)

Brother, hopefully this year... :)

Since there is an excessive heat warning in my area I am going to wait a few days to send off the prizes packages.

Thank you.