• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vintage Montecristo N5 at Montefortuna Cigars!

Hello!

You need to select the 10 count box, you must be looking at the 5x5 :)

Did anyone pull the trigger on these?

No, I gave up. Was going to, but the website is a little archaic to navigate. I’m sure I could figure it out, but don’t have time for that.

My biggest thing is putting my cc# in a site i've never used before. If they took ppal or amazon pay or something else where I didn't have to maybe I'd chance it. I suppose that's why I was curious if anyone else knows them

With the shipping charges, you are paying almost 10 bucks a stick... You have to order 2 or more boxes to get the free shipping.

Also, I would suggest a prepaid Visa, which is what I use to purchase from these sites....

With the shipping charges, you are paying almost 10 bucks a stick... You have to order 2 or more boxes to get the free shipping.

Also, I would suggest a prepaid Visa, which is what I use to purchase from these sites....
I tried the prepaid card before and it didn’t work. I guess I will have to try it again.

No, I gave up. Was going to, but the website is a little archaic to navigate. I’m sure I could figure it out, but don’t have time for that.
That is no good! We try and offer the simplest user experience, could you let us know what where your issues?

My biggest thing is putting my cc# in a site i've never used before. If they took ppal or amazon pay or something else where I didn't have to maybe I'd chance it. I suppose that's why I was curious if anyone else knows them
We are present in many forums and social networks, such as speak easy and Instagram , where you may see we have loads of happy customers. Let me know if you would like to know more about us and our products, that could make you give us a chance! ;)

I found out that you are not a sponsor here.

Until you become a sponsor, I will not purchase, and you should not (and will not) solicit our members....

I found out that you are not a sponsor here.

Until you become a sponsor, I will not purchase, and you should not (and will not) solicit our members....
Hello, apologies for that, we are working on it!

That is no good! We try and offer the simplest user experience, could you let us know what where your issues?

The buttons don’t stand out to your average user.
Such as having to select the amounts on the Monte 5’s.
The first thing I saw in bold was “Out Stock” for the default amount and didn’t want to go any further. The “Box Amount” is too washed out and blends in too much with the white page background.

You should have a picture for each box size where the consumer can scroll down and see what’s in stock (yes a little more work).

When you add something to the cart, the button to do so should be something like Green (after all, light green means go in the USA and stands out, grabbing your attention.

Then when you add something to the cart, something should pop up that ask you if you want to proceed to checkout, or keep shopping. - Sometimes the “View Cart” tab pops up where I can see, sometimes it doesn’t, or disappears to quickly. It should at least pop up and stay until you click on the one of two options. Checkout or Continue Shopping.

I didn’t have time (people are busy these days) to figure out that teeny shopping cart at the top right hand was where I had to go to checkout when ready. Make another Green button up there that stands out that says “Veiw Cart/Checkout”

Lot of older 45 + generation get frustrated and leave when it’s not painfully obvious.
Work on a few things like this and I think you’ll decrease your bounce rate, while increasing your conversion rate.

We are now! ;)
Welcome to the CP family!

This company has my recommendation. Although they may have some tweaking to do to their site, they are very customer friendly. I am looking forward to seeing the quality of their stock...