• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viva La Revolucion

Mike: I have a great deal of respect for you albeit, a losing commander, but I hope to hell I don't see you having sex with or without a helmet!

Be very careful what videos you rent.
:sign:

Honey, please shrink the helmet?

Honey, CigarStone's my fluffer.
Mike you keep putting terrible pictures in my head right before I go to sleep.....................Or, try to anyways. :angry:

Sweet dreams sunshine.

Mike: I have a great deal of respect for you albeit, a losing commander, but I hope to hell I don't see you having sex with or without a helmet!

Be very careful what videos you rent.
:sign:

Honey, please shrink the helmet?

Honey, CigarStone's my fluffer.
Mike this would explain why your Kween knew that Dallas has a redlight district and a "gay part of town!" - just some Duodenal Doodlings. W/ADR

Just to get things back on track. Here's a tiny dose of attitudinal adjustment. More to come.

0305 0830 0001 4284 4277

0305 0830 0001 4284 4291

0305 0830 0001 4284 4284

Wilkey

Just to get things back on track. Here's a tiny dose of attitudinal adjustment. More to come.

0305 0830 0001 4284 4277

0305 0830 0001 4284 4291

0305 0830 0001 4284 4284

Wilkey

Wilkey, you just can not escape the carnage. So Humm keep your head down

0305 0830 0001 4284 4277

0305 0830 0001 4284 4291

0305 0830 0001 4284 4284

Wilkey

:laugh: :laugh: Skipper Bombs :laugh: :laugh:

Those RamRods gave me inspiration.

What could be even worse, you ask...hmmm...

Wilkey

and for those of you that have any doubts that i can put my FOG in his place

please note FOG BLUE DRAGON ..............do you have to guess why his face is red ......i think not ......this FOG knows his place .........

DSC00914.jpg

and for those of you that have any doubts that i can put my FOG in his place

please note FOG BLUE DRAGON ..............do you have to guess why his face is red ......i think not ......this FOG knows his place .........

DSC00914.jpg
Hey Cory, I didn't know you were a catcher!!!!! Musta had one to many of those Corona's in the background. :laugh:

edited to say that I notice a wallet on the table....... :whistling: :sign:

hmm ... what's that quote?

bfreebern said:
:blush:

My face is red from the 8 hour motorcycle trip I made to the NorCal4 HERF in Sacramento, and I forgot to wear sunscreen. Oops.

edited to say that I notice a wallet on the table....... :whistling: :sign:
Yea, that's my beer, wallet and travel humi (it fits really well in a saddle bag). My back was killing me after that ride and Shawn offered to pop my back ... little did I know someone was getting ready to capture some blackmail material. LOL!!! Good times. :laugh:

In through the out door me thinks...........

Edited to say......thank God the newb is pitching......................