• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viva La Revolucion

CRAP!!! It would be a lot easier for this newb to talk $hit if I could get some decent intell! :sign: :whistling:

Billy

CRAP!!! It would be a lot easier for this newb to talk $hit if I could get some decent intell! :sign: :whistling:

Billy
Now Billy, haven't I shown you what happens when you play with fire?!? Well, I guess handing you in store explosives isn't enough...

Deeply hit today (I had to vacuum after opening all those) but I will never surrender!

Deeply hit today (I had to vacuum after opening all those) but I will never surrender!

Congrats! You are the victim of a coordinated Newb attack...................Betcha didn't think we could do that now did ya???? :laugh:

Congrats! You are the victim of a coordinated Newb attack...................Betcha didn't think we could do that now did ya? ??? :laugh:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

We want a report, with photos, on the bomb you got yesterday!!
:laugh:

Congrats! You are the victim of a coordinated Newb attack...................Betcha didn't think we could do that now did ya? ??? :laugh:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

We want a report, with photos, on the bomb you got yesterday!!
:laugh:

Just posted it! Took me awhile. My fingers were a little sore from all the cuts I got from the rebar reinforcments. That is some sharp s#@t! :laugh:

In through the out door me thinks...........

Edited to say......thank God the newb is pitching......................

Yes, Don't the FOG's make great catchers? As long as the old 'riods aren't acting up.

PM's sent. Contact me with the requested data and fire when ready!!

Oh the pain! I opened my front door this afternoon and BOOM!!
Took out the use of one of my hands (thank God thats the one I'm having surgery on in two weeks! ):( I am overwhelmed at your generousity and the fine choice of sticks (Mike's already trying to work a trade on one of them :laugh:)! And thanks for the extra special addition! YUMMMMMMMMMM! John, you and Jonsey will always be remembered as my first bombs on CP and it's truly a pleasure to get to know you guys!
:cool:

Oh the pain! I opened my front door this afternoon and BOOM!!
Took out the use of one of my hands (thank God thats the one I'm having surgery on in two weeks! ):( I am overwhelmed at your generousity and the fine choice of sticks (Mike's already trying to work a trade on one of them :laugh:)! And thanks for the extra special addition! YUMMMMMMMMMM! John, you and Jonsey will always be remembered as my first bombs on CP and it's truly a pleasure to get to know you guys!
:cool:

Ah! I was wondering if you found that, Great, I am glad it found you okay.

Most of all ENJOY! :thumbs:

Confirmation of THREE targets acquired and detonation is eminent. - NGOs are what's cookin'!

TeamWhoopAssSmall.gif

OH the Horror!
brando_apoc.jpg

After a day spent working from home, due to exhaustion, I take a leisurly stroll to the mailroom and that's when it hit! The HORROR!
Carnage, e-vry-where!
A "Swift T" BOMB delivered it's payload. I'm still standing, my appartment mailroom is another story. the manager started screaming at me... something about my deposit and an erection notice. I knew she liked me but, geeze. What's that buzzing in my ears?

A heartfelt 10,000 Thanks to Swifty - I've never even seen some most of those sticks.
The other item came @ a good time, I didn't go shopping this week.
You are a true BOTL. With all due respect - it ain't finished between me 'an you, great minds think alike. :D