• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

Congrats to Chris and Dan. Two great bombs. Thanks to SmokEy for letting me play. I like the damn "E" :sign: I have to say this was a lot of fun.

I will post my bomb tomorrow. I am hoping I have what I sent written down at work.

Count me in on those raffle tickets. Great idea Chris.

Congratulations Chris and Dan!!! Those were a couple of very nice bombs! And I echo other's sentiments on the extrodinary generousity shown yet again by Seadub! Nice one!

I have a question for you guys. Do you think it's a conflict of interest if I buy raffle tickets? Let me know what you guys think! If I win we will make Chris keep half of it with the humidor Jorge signed and send the other half to cigars for soliders!!!

I have a question for you guys. Do you think it's a conflict of interest if I buy raffle tickets? Let me know what you guys think! If I win we will make Chris keep half of it with the humidor Jorge signed and send the other half to cigars for soliders!!!

Hell yes!

Ok, maybe not. I don't have a problem with it, you are not administering the raffle, so no conflict. (IMHO)

F- conflict of interest; you have deserved to do whatever the hell you want with this war you have unleashed. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with it. ;)

Sounds like an awesome idea to me!

As long as you don't buy all 200 :p

And ditto to Jeff B.'s "sounds like an awesome idea!"

Brad feel free to do as you please. I see no conflict of interest at all, and your plan sounds solid to me.

Thanks again for war, and not killing me yesterday!

Congrats to the winners!

What an incredible display of cunning and deceit those bombs were!

Way to go!

As for the raffle, I am good for a few chances. Should I win, I have something special in mind. Details will be PM'd to Chris.

Khris 0306 0320 0000 9714 1657
Jim 0306 0320 0000 9714 1671
Dan 0306 0320 0000 9714 1664
These are it, the end of WAR! Thanks again to everybody who played! These will go out Tuesday! Congrats to everyone! True BOTL!

These are it, the end of WAR! Thanks again to everybody who played! These will go out Tuesday! Congrats to everyone! True BOTL!

Received mine today... thanks!!!

Jim

Got mine yesterday. Thanks again!

Bump this for those who want to see an epic contest. Dr Balls drafted me into this when I was a noob. I was floored in the first round by Swissy. I'm still in awe.