• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Was Dad a cigar smoker?

For a young birthday, around middle school years. My uncle had allthe dudes walkin' around shootin' pool, holding $50 bills, bottles of beer, and lovely smokes. :D (we did not light though.)

Uncle one, Cigars, and more cigars

Uncle two, cigarette addict

Cousin one cigartette smoker

Dad, pipe smoker/collector, cigar smoker, imported cigarette smoker (though not around my very-anti-tobacco mother.)

Nope, no cigars in this family until me. Dad was a Chesterfield king and Pall Mall (when all they made were unfiltered and were actually decent smokes) until one day he came home, threw the pack in his pocket and a nearly full carton in the trash and never smoked again.

Still don't know how he did that.....

I dabbled in cigars 2-3 times over the past 40 years. About 15 years ago I tried one of those Thompson 100 cigar samplers- smoked about 5 of them, pitched the rest. Last year bit again, bought a 'Humidor SPECIAL!!!", soon pitched the cigars but the humidor's been good. Now at 3 coolerdors and wondering if I can sneak another one into the spare room. (Damned FOG's burying me!) :) Not that I'm complaining, mind you, if one of you happens to be reading this.... :love: