• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watch out for rick3985

I thought we had good communication cookie. Wow, throw blood in the water and the sharks....

OH, and by the way, tobacco world has nothing to do with the two guys that run e-herf. They are not affiliated with a shop. You are free to post anythng about any retailer, and not worry about fallout.

Well eherf has "TobaccoWorld" in BIG HUGE letters on the top of some of the pages. Man, if I were the guys who ran eHerf, I'd shitcan that banner ASAP or others will make the same mistake I did. :0

eHerf looks like it's only been around since the beginning of 2005, is that right?

I just sorted the membership list by top posters there and the ONLY one I recognize is fukken "Scotty" (SFG75 who has reinvented himself as "Maduro_Scotty" :rolleyes: ).

Once again Ricky, your "trader rating" on eherf doesn't mean anything at all.

Hey George, remember how Scroto was blabbering on CigarWeakly last year about how Opus X were "bland and tasteless?" :laugh: If you look at his "wishlist" in profile on eherf, guess what he "wishes" for?

CAO Soprano; Opus X(any size)

What a two-faced piece of slime that guy is.....

I thought we had good communication cookie. Wow, throw blood in the water and the sharks....

OH, and by the way, tobacco world has nothing to do with the two guys that run e-herf. They are not affiliated with a shop. You are free to post anythng about any retailer, and not worry about fallout.
If you have a problem with this board or its members don't come here. Humility Rick. Try it.

NA

Anybody have anything else to say? I am not going anywhere, so don't be afraid to say what is on your mind.

AND, for the record, this is exactly why I haven't gotten involved here except to do some purchases. Everytime someone on this site does something even remotely close to abnormal, the entire board jumps to the offensive and slaughters them. I am on this site every single day since November of last year, (have Rob the cigar god check) but I am ashamed to post anything other than my credit card information because of the banter coming out of most of your mouths. I only got started here because a particular individual I know used to sell some very high end-collectible sticks here (Ashton estate Reserves, etc.)and I was a buyer. But, what do you know, he doesn't even post here anymore.

Yeah, I have something to say. First off, fellow Noob (yes- you are here, REGARDLESS of any other board action)... chill. There's a saying- Read more, Post less. However, since you're only here to buy, I wouldn't expect you to observe that great little tidbit of info. The main purpose of this site is to foster trades, passes and camaraderie between cigar lovers and BOTL. To join just to buy, and not get involved int he true BOTL activities, is a real shame and waste of joining. Being ashamed to post is more than enough reason to stop visiting.

Ok... you say when someone does something remotely abnormal, the ENTIRE board slaughters them? Bit of an exaggeration, is it not? two things- one: what is the board supposed to do, let the remotely abnormal thing become a somewhat abnormal thing, then a really abnormal thing, and finally a totally abnormal thing? it's called looking out for your fellow BOTL. two: Most of the 'board' that 'slaughters' the offender are in fact the FOG's, the trusted members that watch out for us nooblers and make sure we don't get screwed as we learn our way thru the maze of cigars, vendors and traders. Personally, thank God for them. I have been screwed, and since joining here that has dropped off to NIL. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Why? the 'remotely abnormal' were brought to the light and slaughtered.

And the banter from most of our mouths? Again, something you may want to restate. Not a nice thing to say about a group of board members that you may want to buy from, trade with or get in a pass with.

"Rob the cigar god"? As you have found out, it's Rod. And call me crazy, but that sure sounded like a snide comment. Rod runs a great board here, which I call home, and snide comments like that won't win any friends. Tip: add a smiley to show a jesting comment, just don't go overboard with them or you'll be limited in their use like George is! :laugh: <- note the smiley
And if it is NOT a jesting comment, again, more than enough reason to leave.

And your friend doesn't sell here anymore? gee, wonder why... maybe it was remotely abnormal in some way?

Sorry- I normally don't get too riled up, as I let the FOG's handle that and I in no way consider myself one. But I just had a grueling day at work watching some of the worst movies ever produced, so I'm a little cranky.

Hope this gets settled, and if you sincerely want to hang around and join some trades, passes and buys, then by all means do. Just "Read More, Post Less" for awhile, get known in a GOOD way, and enjoy your stay.

If not, there's the door.

Edited for bolds

Thanks for the advice, Swissy. Thank you for a bit of civility. I did not come here for anything other than to enjoy the hobby, and apologize to everyone involved for the situation getting out of hand.

And, yes, my rod the cigar god comment was not made in any fashion but respect. :blush:

FYI to all - the m/o from Rick showed up today for the full amount. Thanks Rick.

Well, I sure hope rick makes good on my trade with him, over $200 in sticks which were delivered (according to the P.O.) in mid june and still no payment.

Well, I sure hope rick makes good on my trade with him, over $200 in sticks which were delivered (according to the P.O.) in mid june and still no payment.

How is your boy Travis (TJM5019) doing these days? :laugh:

Nice catch George!

Most of them aren't your sticks anyway.... you PIECE OF SHIT

Wow Rick, looks like you're nothing but a scammer. What do you have to say now?

Scum always rises to the top annd the only way to get rid of it is skim it off and throw it away. This dirtbag used up his chances already.

Hey Rod - kudos to you for the way you're handling this issue (as shown in the above linked thread)..... :thumbs:

Most appreciated - B.B.S.

So Ricky, when are you going to pay for the Killer Beans that you bought over a YEAR AGO? You must remember, it was about $56.00 worth, you've received dozens of phone calls and at least SIX reminder letters about your debt and don't even try to deny it you lying sack of shit. :angry:

So Ricky, when are you going to pay for the Killer Beans that you bought over a YEAR AGO? You must remember, it was about $56.00 worth, you've received dozens of phone calls and at least SIX reminder letters about your debt and don't even try to deny it you lying sack of shit. :angry:

Damn straight...I've been calling you at work (1.800.269.7319 x1011) and on your cell (772.538.4351) several times a day for almost a week. Phone broken, can't you find them!?! Don't think this is going to go away anytime soon buddy!

As you might be able to tell I'm mad as hell at you for not following through with your end of the deal...it's call paying for items that you ordered!!

First Class Scum Bag!! Never to be trusted again...and I'm going to post this to EVERY board you go to. Fucking pay me the money you owe me ( $56.15) and I'll stop...if not this will not end.

What other boards is this scumbag on? Perhaps if a handful of folks started hounding him at other boards he'd take care of business.

What other boards is this scumbag on? Perhaps if a handful of folks started hounding him at other boards he'd take care of business.

That's what I'm working on right now. I'm not a member at CBid, so somebody else will need to go over there. It's too damn bad that there's always a "Rick" running around somewhere!

Ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/rick3985/ (no longer registered)

Yahoo Auctions

could be : http://bbs.buccaneers.com/member.php?userid=50130

<he is suppose to be an FLA boy.

CA :http://forums.cigaraficionado.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9586096/m/775104873

- funny, he was trying to buy from Nice_Ashh! :whistling:

eHerf

A PASS on cBid he started:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/foru...y=0000000064943

Oh - I just googled his alias!