• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watcha smokin this weekend?

Just got through with a great morning smoke, RASCC! :love: :thumbs: Who knows what is up next after Lunch :p

Well, I just bought a new Promethius lighter yesterday, and about to go out on the pourch and light up an Ashton VSG Belicoso to celebrate the "birth" of the new lighter.

ALostTexan

Perfect Autumn weather around here, enjoyed a camacho maduro on the disc golf course.

Played poker Sat night with 6 fellows...Won $35 for a change..man they suck...Had a Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel maduro, that was not exactly mild!!! :D :D I would call that a "grown-folks" ceegar, not for the faint of heart. Later I had a Cohiba Siglo III, someone gifted to me!!! It was great as always for these..IMHO...It was a great night with wonderful friends who suck at poker who could ask for more!!!

October 30th was a looooong time ago but I had at least three cigars. I think they were:
RA PC
RASCC
Quintero Brevas

October 31 (so far)
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Punch PC del Punch

In keeping with my Gurkha Whore title I had a K. Honsotia Signature Churchill, Gurkha Connecticut Robusto, Gurkha Aged Cameroon, and an Oliva Bold Maduro to end tonight.

Just one this weekend. My first RASS. Won't be my last. I see what you guys are saying about these smaller cigars. Nice, creamy, just a little spice at the end. Perfect for a conversation with an old friend. Especially on a warm November night. It really put the ember in November.

My friend had one of my Montes.

Montecristo No.2. I can start to tell a difference in the aging process of this cigar from when I first bought them. Wonder what it will taste like if I can wait a few more years for it to age? ???

Ree

I can't remember Saturday but I know I had a PAM '26 #6 and a Punch PC del Punch along with something else.

Today was:
SC El Principe
Punch Punch
Quintero Brevas

Last night watching Sunday Night Football I had a very nice '02 Qdo Corona and an even nicer '02 SP Beli. The SP was amazingly good considering I had done an extreme repair job on it a few months ago. It had burst nearly from head to foot during transit so I applied a generous amount of certo and voila, another cigar saved :D

Maria Guerrero Robusto, a very nice smoke, even though I had never heard of this label before. Enjoyed it very much.

Had a nice ERDM Choix Supreme last night over a few Long Island's. Finally going out in my new town and recognizing people and having people recognize me. Small town, which is cool.

Not sure what I will have today, but I am about to knock one down and watch some football.

ALostTexan

Wound up smoking a Hoyo de Monterrey Seleccion Royale that I had around for several years. Anyone remember these? I don't think they are making them anymore, or at least my shops haven't had them around for quite awhile.

I have always liked this cigar, and this was by no means any different. Nice, box-pressed cigar, with the great, full-bodied HdM flavor. And with the age on this cigar, it was excellent.

If anyone knows where to get more of these, I will be willing to deal for them. PM me with any info...

ALostTexan

Actually, I guess these are not quite so difficult to find. Famous has them in stock, with a few on sale...

ALostTexan

Sunday:
Opus X Reserva D Chateau

Oh, and because Bush carried Ohio (thanks ALostTexan ;) ) I enjoyed a Ghurka Class Regent compliments of AVB :0

Partagas Lusitania and a Padrón 1926 No.6 Maduro while the Greenbay/Minnesota game.