• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

Here in the Twin Cities we experienced a 110 degree change in temperature ( - 25 to + 85) from the last week of February to Easter Sunday, 2021.

Move here & you will discover what weather is really all about. 🤣
Took a whole month? Weak

Screenshot_20210419-191213.png

Yeah, Montana and our lack of population is terrible. Don't come here.
I can't say it often enough......if only I could wave a magic wand!

I visited a hunting ranch that was for sale somewhere between Seely Lake and Kallispell and I was in absolute heaven.

We were staying in the Seely Lake area and drove to an awesome steak restaurant several times which was roughly an hour north. I wonder if it is still open? Taking an hour drive out there was part of the pleasure!

I can't say it often enough......if only I could wave a magic wand!

I visited a hunting ranch that was for sale somewhere between Seely Lake and Kallispell and I was in absolute heaven.

We were staying in the Seely Lake area and drove to an awesome steak restaurant several times which was roughly an hour north. I wonder if it is still open? Taking an hour drive out there was part of the pleasure!
Hmmm, Big Fork maybe? Was it in Flathead Lake?

Yesterday was near 70, today it snowed a couple inches, most of it is gone already because the ground was so warm and it will be 80 next Tuesday. Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 6.20.11 PM.png

I just spent a few minutes looking for it. Hungry Bear in Condon maybe?
Ah, OK. Drove through there the other day on the way to my son's LAX tournament. There are always a ton of deer driving through there, but they were out of control that morning, along with a herd of elk before Seeley, have never seen so many on any drive. So beautiful up there!

We got a bit of a dusting last night. Needless to say (or maybe not lol), no one remembers how to drive in slick conditions despite doing so for the last few months. That or no one actually looks at the news anymore, which may be the case.

Ive seen more accidents this morning in a 6 mile stretch than I did all of the winter.

It’s not that hard...if the temp is 30 and white stuff is everywhere and your approaching what looks like “wet” pavement, maybe ease off the gas a bit and slow it down....

I suppose it doesn’t account for the jackass behind you tailgating that won’t be able to stop in time. :/

Yet cars in ditches, cars spun 360, cars in accidents with each other, the road, whatever.

Cats and dogs living together. Mass hysteria!! Jeez.

We got a bit of a dusting last night. Needless to say (or maybe not lol), no one remembers how to drive in slick conditions despite doing so for the last few months. That or no one actually looks at the news anymore, which may be the case.

Ive seen more accidents this morning in a 6 mile stretch than I did all of the winter.

It’s not that hard...if the temp is 30 and white stuff is everywhere and your approaching what looks like “wet” pavement, maybe ease off the gas a bit and slow it down....

I suppose it doesn’t account for the jackass behind you tailgating that won’t be able to stop in time. :/

Yet cars in ditches, cars spun 360, cars in accidents with each other, the road, whatever.

Cats and dogs living together. Mass hysteria!! Jeez.

Your post only re-enforces what I have been saying for decades; Americans really are not that smart, and it's all about me, me, me, me, me.

After having the warmest and driest Spring on record in decades last year, this past month recorded the coldest April in 35 years...

Dear Mother Nature,

We are sincerely sorry. We really should of talked to you and gotten your consent before doing what we did with your bumhole. It probably would've helped if there was an established safe word as well to let us know that you were uncomfortable with that situation with the donkey. If you would kindly use your words and not your nadors, we would greatly appreciate that.

Sincerely,

Mississippi

Dear Mother Nature,

We are sincerely sorry. We really should of talked to you and gotten your consent before doing what we did with your bumhole. It probably would've helped if there was an established safe word as well to let us know that you were uncomfortable with that situation with the donkey. If you would kindly use your words and not your nadors, we would greatly appreciate that.

Sincerely,

Mississippi
We’re there allot of new nadors today? They still keeping their safe distance from your bidet?

Dear Mother Nature,

Sincerely,

Mississippi
Pineapple!!!!!! Pineapple!!!!!

We’re there allot of new nadors today? They still keeping their safe distance from your bidet?
So far so good. Since moving closer to Tennessee we aren't in the direct line as much. Of course I say that and I'm the only one that has signed off the vherf with the tornado siren going off in the background 10 seconds after telling my wife that we don't need to freak out and grab kids till the sirens alarm