• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

I've never ridden the ice coast, but have heard stories. Don't get me wrong, I realize we have vastly superior mountains and conditions here overall, just seeing all that snow gets me excited and today will not be an ice day.

Nothing like that lovely crunchy scraping sound you get when you're banking turns.
The sound it makes when you're carving hard on ice and have you edge dug in deep vs a skidded turn is oddly pleasing though. Always get a chuckle the first ride up the lift when all you hear is scraping in every direction, at least it gives you a warning that you better be on it!

The sound it makes when you're carving hard on ice and have you edge dug in deep vs a skidded turn is oddly pleasing though. Always get a chuckle the first ride up the lift when all you hear is scraping in every direction, at least it gives you a warning that you better be on it!
That’s every day all day here... lol

I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing it, but just keeps getting better. Now both hills I ride are looking promising. Friday can't come soon enough!

Screenshot_20210203-064912.png

We are forecasted to get around 7" of snow on Sunday. They've been talking about this front on the news for the last week as it crossed the Atlantic. We'll see what actually happens, I guess.