• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

weight loss contest

So who is in the contest that hasn't sent the sticks in, and who needs to post their stats / goals / methods? I will post my current stats in the am, just got in

Jonesy is out, he got skerrt and his mangina was bothering him, or work has him unable to be involved...
Sorry for dropping out guys and gal but I've taken on new responsibilities at work that will have me traveling to Houston and Chicago for a week at a time over the next few months. I wasn't going to have the time to dedicate to this contest with the added travel time.

In other words, I'm skerrt and my mangina is bothering me! :laugh:

Jonesy is out, he got skerrt and his mangina was bothering him, or work has him unable to be involved...
...that will have me traveling to Houston and Chicago for a week at a time over the next few months...

Let me know when you are in Houston, Maybe we can get together

Tim

So who is in the contest that hasn't sent the sticks in, and who needs to post their stats / goals / methods? I will post my current stats in the am, just got in

I havn't sent them. I'm out. Too much on my plate.

My apologies.

Here's my updated stats:
Weight - 184
bf% - 22.5%
will send pics to HS tonight
goals and methods are the same

Reckon i ate good on my duck hunting trip, lots of cheeseburgers and pecan pie ala mode...

Game on.

I'll make this one official:

33 years old
224 lbs
32.8% BF

Goal for 60 days is: 210 lbs, 28% BF

Doesn't sound like much, but 60 days is not a lot of time. That's around 15 pounds of flab melting away and adding a bit of muscle.

Plan of attack:

Diet - Breakfast everyday. fiber, carbs, protein to start the day. No snacks unless natural/healthy foods (fruits, veggies, yogurt....) to spread out the intake. No fried or fast foods except for Friday night and Sunday dinner. Gotta cheat once in while. Cut portions down to normal.

Exercise - this contest will be mostly getting back into a weight training routing. Three days a week min with cardio to start (20 minutes). Burn more cals than I take in. Pretty easy. Summer time I will leave the gym for biking and more outdoor goodies.

Hoping for under 200 by summer. Piece of cake. Mmmmmmmmmmm, cake.

Picks to Erick tonight or tomorrow. Hey, Erick, do you want me to put a quarter on my stomach for reference? Like Moki does on vitolas?

My sticks were sent last week ( delivered Tuesday according to the USPS ) and my goals and methods have not changed

Seth

Yeah, a quarter may be a bit out of scale :D I think my buddy is swapping tires on his Allis Chalmers. I'll go get a few snap shots next to one of the rear tires... Thanks Frank!!

Rather than start over with the stats, I edited my original post of stats on page 2 of the thread. My update pertained to the BF %. I was tired of my scale that read 6 different weights each of 6 times you stepped on it, so I purchased a new one after 8 years.

The edit changed the BF% from 30.6 to 35.9.

With my new scale, the weight was the same, however, with the BF electro pads on the scale, I tend to believe this new number to be more accurate than the method used by my old scale. With my old scale, it was determined by entering age, height, chest, and waist size. For this reason, I am going with new technology -vs- the entering of numbers that I had submitted to the scale years ago.

The 35.9 is probably lower than my original number would have been as I have lost a few lbs since the original post, but I will go with the new number as my base line as it was my fault using the old scale.

Hope everyone is cool with that.

Alright guys, I'm back and ready to start getting this stuff all organized and laid out nicely for ya. Some REALLY nice sticks are up for the prize!! I will post pics this weekend.

PS, I got a package of sticks from James Yauna, I was going thru the profiles trying to figure out which one of you it is??? Speak up James! :laugh:

Alright guys and girls, I owe you an apology for not being on top of this. I was out of town all this week in San Diego and got home last night.

I believe that all sticks are accounted for, but I will confirm that as soon as i get home tonight. We should be able to officially get underway Monday.

I also wanted to say thanks to you guys who sent an extra stick for me! Not neccesary, but very much appreciated.

I also wanted to say thanks to you guys who sent an extra stick for me! Not neccesary, but very much appreciated.

Kiss Asses, just trying to get on the judges good side. :whistling:

The extra stick I sent was just a thank you for holding on to my sticks in good RH until I get them back. :laugh:

I thought about sending an extra but I didn't want it to look like I was tryin gto bribe the judge : )

I guess I will just have to let him keep a couple if I win. Lot's of people seems pretty motivated here, should be fun.

Seth

You need a contest for what will lose more. Weight in lbs or the Box fund in dollars. :cool:

Hate I didn't see this thread sooner. Not that I need to loose any weight but I wouldn't mind helping you guys out with useful info! I've been bodybuilding for over 20years and know a thing or two. Good luck to everyone.

Mike