• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well I'll be damned!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I spent three months hunting with a bow and got one small buck in October. I spent three weeks hunting with various rifles, got my truck stuck in a frozen pond with @jfields, walked countless miles, and never got another chance at a deer.

This morning I go out to get the mail, and there are fresh deer tracks right up to the door!

Sum-bitch!

1643484870164.png

I spent three months hunting with a bow and got one small buck in October. I spent three weeks hunting with various rifles, got my truck stuck in a frozen pond with @jfields, walked countless miles, and never got another chance at a deer.

This morning I go out to get the mail, and there are fresh deer tracks right up to the door!

Sum-bitch!

View attachment 51660
Ever feel like you’re being stalked?

They always like to goad you on…

Sum-bitch!

View attachment 51660
Deer is calling you out

Pretty sure the Deer is calling you the window licker…. Not himself

Check for deer hair in your chillin’ out chair, and see if you have liquor & cigars missing